PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Assuming the offer is still up and no greater bid is made: I will sell Libya to France for 500 gold next turn. I know it's too early for everyone to have tons of extra gold stashed away. Considering the total lack of offers I'll take a 20 turns deal of anything over 26 gold per turn if anyone is interested. Also will take combined gold and cities if anyone has real estate in my area.

I send Brazil the turn email every time and he never talks to me

I was offering 2 cities and 250gp and would like to do it next turn, if you would rather trade to France for 500gp that is your option.
Thanks the British

sent to glasnot. I also have an anouncement: This is my first civ 3 game by email and i have decided that i do not really like it. So if anyone wants control of Brazil, they can have it. And don't worry i already played my turn for this round.

Thx Yourmaster

I thought British offer was declined.

Brazil should go back to Portugal! Allow the host to manage his ex-colony lol

I wish I'd discovered this thread earlier. I've played this scenario in single player a LOT and always on the highest difficulty setting (still not as difficult as playing against real humans of course). It would have been fun to join the madness. I was about to volunteer for Brazil, but apparently someone beat me to it?

I'd volunteer for China, but that really is an uphill task. Aside from the poor quality of the units, there's just really no way to ever develop the country. It's too undeveloped to start with and as a non-colonial power you can't build conscript workers. Your handful of civil engineers are just never going to turn it into a useful piece of land. That's why I think the inability to build workers is the biggest disadvantage facing the non-colonial powers, rather than their poor unit lines which most people focus on.

I'll continue to keep track of this thread though because I'm curious to see how things develop. I have a feeling the USA is going to be unstoppable.

If you want, Brazil is now available :D

Lowlands will be AI from now on, if a player wants it, it´s open for the taking, same goes for Brazil.

GPS to Bowsling, Austria.

The password as been reset so please press "enter" on the first box and enter the new password after the first "enter", ty and have fun.

Next player is Spain ;), i´v sent you his adress by mail.

Sent to Russia. By the way, is the Libya sale final? Send me the trade and I'll have the gold next turn

Hey Rick! I have a new person for Lowlands or Brazil, and not just a person, :D i've mailed you details!

Top Bottom