AngstMaker

If you want, you can have another hour to get your addition in. I still have some time to wait.

Plains.

It appears that way, as Immaculate will be out of town.

Small update: I find the current lake solution pretty good. Continue doing that if you feel like it.

I apologize if the first two participants feel they lost an opportunity with it. If so, let me know. Heck, if not, let me know too.

I think criticism should be allowed when consent is given.

I will not criticize unless it's way out of league.

Learned something today, merciary sucks at map making and will likely stick to simple edits from now on. :p

I used a 2-pixel brush in Paint.

merciary, I'm unsure whether the width of your province is reasonable, if only for cautiousness against inflationary province sizes. Other than the off brush handling, the desert could be a reasonable map bumper, as to a proper nonarbitrary reason the map doesn't expand beyond that desert. But I think it is too large.

As a Doomsday Mod I will have other players make input to me; whether they think the province width is too excessive. If they do, I might correct it.

I personally think it would look better cut off near the edge of the mountains. The marsh feels like a ragged peninsula right now.

By all means feel free to change it and about the brush I could not get one to look right (I was attempting to use GIMP which failed me) if it bothers enough people I give whoever wants to free reign to fix it.

I just used a 2-pixel pencil from Paint for mine. And I also think the desert may look better if were to cut-off at SE edge of the mountains.

Top Bottom