Soooo I just got the cinematic for BNW?

why didn't my **** preload. I preordered the damn thing a while ago, here in America

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but my icons for workers, work boats, and barbarians have already changed. I set my game to skip the opening movie, so I don't know if that has changed too.

It seems like it was people who happened to be logged in to their Steam account at the time of the patch that got the predownload. It seems that they caught it after a bit, and anyone who downloaded the patch after that didn't get the preloaded expansion files.

I was logged in when the patch came down (I was actually waiting all morning before starting my new game for that day) and I never got the pre-load.

So I preordered this morning, and I don't have the new main menu graphic or the new intro movie. Will BNW auto download at midnight? Or will I have to manually start it when I wake up? (hopefully I can get myself to wake up at 5 for maximum playing time lol)

Apparently for the entire G&K era I had the "skip intro cinematic" option enabled. I don't think I had actually watched the G&K cinematic before!

Now I understand why that random dude's face is plastered all over the menu screen.

(Short answer to the OP: No, I don't have the BNW movie yet.)

Top Bottom