European Player's

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder3311

Chieftain
Hi,

was anyone able to unlock early? Seems that steam fixed this VPN trick...
For XCOM it worked, same trick with Civ5 BNW seems not to work

Or I do something wrong...

Thread name should be Not NA Players

would change the threadname but I can't... sorry :)

But the question stays the same... Could anyone out of NA unlock the game until now?

Thread name should be Not NA Players

would change the threadname but I can't... sorry :)

But the question stays the same... Could anyone out of NA unlock the game until now?

I'm geographically in NA and can't unlock. Apparently they must limit NA to US & Canada (maybe Mexico). Living abroad in Costa Rica (geographically technically part of NA) it tells me it will be 2 days and 18 hours until it unlocks for me. (I'm guessing it's going at midnight GMT for International release so most likely 5 PM for me).

Moderator Action: Sorry, we don't allow this type of discussions.
While bypassing Steam restrictions is not illegal, it's against their EULA.
There are probably only a few things here about which we care less than the EULA, so that's not the point why it's not allowed. It's not allowed because if Steam catches you at an EULA violation, this might mess with your account, and you don't want to have problems with your Steam account directly before the BNW release, do you?.
Therefore it's not allowed, because we don't want anybody to say "I read that at CFC, and now I have problems :cry:."
-> Thread closed. Don't bother with it, and enjoy the anticipation for a few days ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom