Mod Compatibility

Raptor Llama

Chieftain
Let's report here on what mods are broken and which are not.

Yet not another earth map pack seems to be working just fine; 55 City-States are available and all the new civs are there. Not sure if they spawn correctly. Oddly there's Multiplayer options like hybrid and pitboss in the options, but that's not too much of a problem.

R.E.D also works from what I've seen (though I've only seen Hunnic units so far, not much)

I was able to successfully start a game with the aforementioned mods, plus infoaddict, the faster aircraft animations mod, and historical religions. Now one issue is that many UI screens are messed up, but I verified steam and some files downloaded so that might be unrelated. All those mods didn't crash with launch however, so that's the important thing.

Anyone else want to report? I'll continue to update as I continue my game.

Gedemon updated YAEMP on steam workshop so things should be fine there.

Gedemon updated YAEMP on steam workshop so things should be fine there.

Yep. He wasn't sure since it couldn't have been tested, but now it's verified.

I'm still having issues with icons getting blacked out. I'm not sure if this is an unrelated bug or something to do with the mods.

Well, my adaptation to G&K for CivWillard is broken (need to work on that whenever I get out of the first wave of BNWitis), but happily my light version of InfoAddict works (Global Relations), so I have the relations wheel up and working from the beginning... yes!

Well, my adaptation to G&K for CivWillard is broken (need to work on that whenever I get out of the first wave of BNWitis), but happily my light version of InfoAddict works (Global Relations), so I have the relations wheel up and working from the beginning... yes!

I'm using full infoaddict and I think it's the culprit of my numerous broken icons, seeing as the civolopedia is so broken with it and when I went to it in the main menu it was fine. Would you mind hooking me up that lite version? I can't imagine playing without being able to check my relations as civs put me on the stop with war propositions.

Top Bottom