Disbanding a Crusader

eric2075

Warlord
I know it's probably heresy to disband one of these guys, but it's worth trying it once because they say something really funny when you do. But I can't repeat it here...

Hmm, I tried it, and he didn't say anything.

I don't like the fact that units now "die" when you disband them. It makes me feel guilty when I'm modernising my forces. It's understandable if they are out on the battlefield, but why do they appear to be destroyed when you are disbanding them in a city? Can't they just go see their families? :(

Originally posted by Enkidu Warrior
I don't like the fact that units now "die" when you disband them. It makes me feel guilty when I'm modernising my forces. It's understandable if they are out on the battlefield, but why do they appear to be destroyed when you are disbanding them in a city? Can't they just go see their families? :(

They do ;) I am sending them to see all their ancestors :D They should have served me better and then they could have seen the live family members.:p

Pfft. Yeah, lousy Crusaders.... not serving better:rolleyes:

oh wait... I don't have the game yet:( damnit... oh well, it should be coming in the next few days.... maybe:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sealman

They do ;) I am sending them to see all their ancestors :D They should have served me better and then they could have seen the live family members.:p

I bet you enjoy being an evil despot!

Top Bottom