OH MY GOD!? May God Have Mercy on us all...

Darizuka

Chieftain
So in a game i made; i played quite long and far...
and from maxed number of civilizations in an extremely large map
i have devoured 2-3 civilizations that were s to me.. especially that king of siam.

now the most peculiar thing is that north and north west of my main patch of conquered land is India
and we been friends since the stone ages
but knowing his growing greed and sudden spasm of irrationality with the advancement of technology. I need to wipe him out as soon as possible.

Problem is; He is friends with ALL Entire civilizations
and I am either hated by all or feared by some and friend with what little I have.
I have expanded my territory into lands far away but still near with other territories considering my main town is smack down in between
India, Turkey and Rome.

what am I to do?

Just because an AI civ has a DOF doesn't mean they can't be bribed to DOW their DOF. Try to get Gandhi to DOW the entire world and if he agrees accept the terms, then denounce then DOW on the same turn. This will cancel the very expensive DOW deal but Gandhi will be at war with everyone(including you). To increase your chances of success have as many tradeable luxuries as possible and maximum gpt. If you don't have success in getting Gandhi to DOW the world, or the world(or most of it) to DOW Gandhi try and get Gandhi to DOW(and capture) a CS or 2, this will make him hated.

To defend against conversion have an inquisitor inside or adjacent to the city his missionary/prophet is next to. For passive pressure you need to convert every nearby city so the religious pressure is focused on Gandhi.

Just because an AI civ has a DOF doesn't mean they can't be bribed to DOW their DOF. Try to get Gandhi to DOW the entire world and if he agrees accept the terms, then denounce then DOW on the same turn. This will cancel the very expensive DOW deal but Gandhi will be at war with everyone(including you). To increase your chances of success have as many tradeable luxuries as possible and maximum gpt. If you don't have success in getting Gandhi to DOW the world, or the world(or most of it) to DOW Gandhi try and get Gandhi to DOW(and capture) a CS or 2, this will make him hated.

To defend against conversion have an inquisitor inside or adjacent to the city his missionary/prophet is next to. For passive pressure you need to convert every nearby city so the religious pressure is focused on Gandhi.

thanks for advice mate. im going to try just that before i invade his territories.

Top Bottom