Civilization V Funny screenshots

Poor India was forced to settle their city there :D I think initially they aimed where my Archer is but then moved on and met barbarians and were lucky to found the city before losing their settler.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• funny_indian.jpg
    funny_indian.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 2,271
I wonder why would ai end up settling in such a poor location. I wouldn't settle there if that was my settler.

I wonder why would ai end up settling in such a poor location. I wouldn't settle there if that was my settler.

However I have to admit, every time I think 'AI couldn't settle a city in worse location' I check this thread and boom, it managed to find even worse location :D Of course it happens - relatively - not often but still.

Jesus, this is India! Indian early game! It would be much better for them to even lose this settler to barbarians :D Congratulations. Icelocked snow city with no food, no gold and almost no production, no strategical value, aaaand all of that in classical era. While playing civilisation which hates wide expansion.

I guess there is Uranium here :p

I guess there is Uranium here
Watch it have coal and oil as well.

Off-shore oil, so it can't even build the workboat to rig it.

Watch it have coal and oil as well.

Off-shore oil, so it can't even build the workboat to rig it.

I don't think Coal can appear on Snow. Could be wrong though, but I can't recall seeing it happen.

EDIT: After a quick check with the Civilopedia; nope, it can't :D

I don't think Coal can appear on Snow.
Eventually he'll expand its borders into the tundra, either through culture or by purchasing tiles.

If there's anything preventing it, it's probably some element of the algorithm which seeds late-game strategic wonders; it may not be able to drop all three within range of a single city's workable tiles.

Oh no, the world must be ending!

Spoiler :

The people of Antananarivo really need to get out more.
Spoiler :

@Heerlo Cant believe you Antananarivo. Not only have they not expanded their borders, they even waited till the medieval era to plunder ruins right next to their capital. BTW, are you using a custom map?

Anyways, just played my first scramble for Africa scenario, and set to king unknowing of how easy it is with the europeans on that difficulty. I did manage to find a few peculiar things though.

Well, that was quick.
Spoiler :

Glitch in the matrix? Or is one of them a demon Spawn?
Spoiler :

This last one is just a bit curious. it being my first time playing, I'm not sure if this is intended or not. If you cant tell, I managed to plunder an artifact from egypt without it being "sent back to europe". I now have a tourism output, although I cant access the culture screen so I cant tell if im actually rising in influence.
Spoiler :

@JimBobV - that thing with Tourism is a known bug. I'm not sure if you actually do end up influencing other civs or not, but it's likely. Of course, the scenario is too short to actually win a culture victory...I think...

What was that, Pacal? I built wonders that you coveted?
Spoiler :

Give me a break. :shake:

Well, you can try again to propose the games in the next wc proposal. I wonder how majority nay ended up here. Most international games proposals end up yea by a majority usually. That was from what I've seen before.

I've already proposed it again.

I wonder how majority nay ended up here. Most international games proposals end up yea by a majority usually.

That's the way it usually always happens with me. I think that was the first time I've ever seen it not pass. Maybe this time the AI will be too busy trying to ban the evil resource sugar to vote down the games.

Top Bottom