Mod Test IV: Fall From Heaven II

No... I just have assignments and stuff...

Holidays just started... but I have to do that annoying stuff you do when you are on holiday (cleaning and shopping). After that, I will finish this game... it should be fun :D (And also, it should take around 2 days till my next update...)

The Greatest War
550-600​

551: I am apparently the strongest civ!! That is simple: Hyborem, although a rather weak unit (comparitively), has a power rating of something approaching a moderatly large stack of units.

554: My new city. It took a while to find one that fitted, but this has little overlap with my mega-city, has several hills (for more production), and, as long as the Bannor culture stays away, I should be sweet for the long run!

(Build order is Obelisk -> Temple of Viel -> Carnival)

In this year, Charadon, and Valleda both make peace with Digit. The Bannor are still at war with them.

556: I could do this, but I decide not to. I should have, that would allow the northern elvish city to work gold for mega-commerce...

559: Gold is what I need to fund my armies, so I do this trade. I decide to hurt the Elvish economy as well... but I found a new reason for an AI to hate you: "You organised a trade embargo on us (-2)"

560: Diseased Corpse #1 is made.

564: Begin research on Priesthood. It only takes 7 turns!! Tech parity, here I come (I also have mages. These allow stronger spells, including fireball (Summons a 4 strength, 2 movement, flying unit that causes collateral damage, dies after 1 turn, doesn't cause WW, and can bombard defences), and Summon Pitbeast (A 5 strength, 1 movement unit that lasts 3 turns with my summoner trait)

The Elves make Kithra Kyriel (An 8 strength, 3 movement mounted hero with 1 first strike, 35% withdrawl, immune to first strikes, Hero, and Elven). Not a scary unit at all...

565: Trade Stirrups, Way of the Forests, a nice bit of gold, and a world map, for priesthood (with the Hippus). This gives me horse archers (when I FINALLY get some nightmares), and a Fellowship of the Leaves unit, which I use to spread to my newest city, for an additional +20% culture.

568: Here is the situation. I NEED to communicate with the red civ miles down in the island, but I can't get there fast enough. So I use the Maelstrom, and cross my fingers...

The first one seems to tell me to warn you: Although you cannot get a ship killed in the maelstrom, it can make the unit wish that it had been...

The next says that, although it can transport you to the other side of the world... it can also transport you 3 tiles north.

All in all, I am not for a second go at this option. I already lost a ship with 27 experiance, and rebuilding a second ship is going to slow my war by another 6 turns -.-

571-573: And now begins a new series in this game... seriously, you would think that the Infernals are the FFH equivelent to the Unseen University in "Discworld"

So, what is this Gaelin guy anyway?

Consider Gaelin like a Hero, with the abilities of a Mage. This means that he often gains 2 XP each turn, and only occasionally does he get only 1. He is a 6/4 unit, that starts of with Chaos I (enabling Dance of Blades).
More importantly, he founds the Circle of Gaelin guild. This spreads to all my cities which have a Mage Guild (which, as I am the Infernals, is ... every city), and gives +2 XP for all Arcane units (Which are only Adepts).

So... now one Mage guild has +2 science, another has +1 science, and all my mage guilds get +2 XP for thier Adepts.

576: @Charadon: YOUR DOING IT WRONG! (Look at the tech situation)

577: The Infernals get the idea to desecrate the Pyre of Seraphic... and I grab no less than *4* Manes!

581: The Clan declares on Digit. Again. He isn't liked much...

584: Orthus has been killed. Its about time. Now someone has his axe (which enables multiple attacks)

586: Digit builds Baron Duin Halfmorn.

Four new units, all which are linked

Baron Duin Halfmorn
11 strength, 3 movement.
* Resistant to Magic (reduced damage dealt by elemental damage, resists spells)
* Is a Werewolf
* Every time it kills a unit, there is a 25% chance of that unit becoming a ravenous werewolf, under Digits control.

Ravenous Werewolf
5 strength, 1 movement
* +1 movement, +20% strength, 3% chance each turn of becoming a barbarian, this promotion is removed after combat
* 100% chance of becoming a Blooded Werewolf if it is 'successful in combat'
* 5% chance of creating a Ravenous Werewolf if it kills a unit.
* -25% city attack
* Is a werewolf

Blooded Werewolf
8 strength, 1 movement
* 5% chance of becoming a Greater Werewolf if it is 'successful in combat'
* 10% chance of creating a Ravenous Werewolf, if it kills a unit

Greater Werewolf
11 strength, 1 movement
* 15% chance of creating a Ravenous Werewolf, if it kills a unit

If digit can keep this hero alive (good luck -.-), then he will have an unstoppable army of werewolves!!

589: Declare war on the elves. The Demons cry out in delight, as the elves quake in thier boots.
The elvish garrison in Berk has gone, only a small rag-tag of a couple of Fawns survive. Meanwhile, 2 Frigates march to the port of Berk, and destroy its defences. Then, Hyborem, along with a catapult, 3 Ritualists (These units are weak, but start with medic II (+20% heal rate), and can summon rings of flames, that damage all units within the 8 tiles immediatly surrounding the unit... even friendly or neutral units. If I hit a neutral unit, they declare war on me >.< They can also be promoted to cleanse cities of religions, and take control of units!), a mage, and 4 diseased corpses.

590: The Ritualists do two things. 2 of them create rings of fire, damaging all units to the maximum of 40% damage. The last one casts a spell I never noticed before... Cure disease!!

This means my diseased corpses are... well... just corpses. They lose the 30% strength penalty (meaning they are just generic troops now), and the -10% healing rate penalty, but cannot disease the enemy units (not that I would anyway...)

Then my diseased corpses charge on to the Elvish city, and take it without much of a struggle. I keep it. Its a half-decent commerce city. Screw that... with 13 population, and tons of ready-made towns, its an EPIC commerce city!

591: The Bannor declare war on me. F&$*!! These guys have a hero which now has 100 XP, and is designed for one thing... killing Hyborem, and his undead minions. Sure enough I see it soon...

In this turn, the AC hits 40. But I DON'T GET TO SEE MY MESSAGE :( There should be an event that says "... then the people, in thier stupidity, will notice that thier crops will fail, and disease run rampant blah blah blah". Could someone grab that for me? Cheers.

Anyway, when the AC hits 40, all living units get damaged about 30% due to death damage, and all cities have thier cities get unhealthyness equal to the total net unhealthyness they have. So, if a city has 40 unhealthyness, and 20 healthyness (something I had in my last game as the Hippus, I was running Sacrifice the Weak, so it isn't as bad as it sounds), it gets +20 unhealthyness, which decays one per turn.

As the Hyborem, I have 4 living units. My Gaelan hero, my 2 elvish slaves, and my elvish worker. As the hyborem, I have no unhealthiness. This doesn't effect me in the slightest. It DOES, however, hurt the poor sods running sacrifice the weak...

In this turn, I note that the Bannor don't like me much...

Thats -33 for those people who can't subtract. In FFH, the diplomacy gets REALLY large for those civs who HATE each other, but nothing like the player, and the players worst enemy. I have seen -48 before!!

594: The Bannor aren't the only problem... the Elves have organised a counter attack.
This is a HUGE army, at least 14 (probably 15) units, all fawns. This is massively outnumbering my army of about 7 (I reinforced Peona against the Bannor, leaving only Hyborem, 2 corpses, the 3 ritualists, and a catapult left).
Next turn the Elves will strike. It is potentially possible that the fact I am outnumbered, and not on a defensive position, and all thier units have +20% vs. Demon, will cause me to die, or at least sustain heavy losses...

595: I cringe, hit <Enter>, and wait... and this is what happens:

Thats right, the Elves DON'T attack, but instead sit right outside my borders.
I don't mind. My ritualists summon 3 rings of flame, damaging them all by 60%, and summon 2 more pit beasts (to a total of 4). This makes the score Elves: 15, Infernal: 10. And when the Infernal units out-strength the Elvish units by doube the strength (or more), its a no brainer who will win.
The elves flee north the next turn.

596: Just one turn later, and the Bannor launch THIER attack. Thier attack consists of 2 missionaries, 3 priests, 3 champions, and... oh yes. Thier godly powerful hero: Valin Phanuel.
I air-lift TONS of units in there. 2 longbows, a Ritualist, and a champion. My 3 archers, and 2 zombies are sitting on the hill, expecting heavy losses. My Ritualist summons a ring of fire...

597: And the Bannor choose to try to heal. This gives me enough time to air-lift a second champion, and another ritualist, and 2 zombies go off to kill a pillaging priest.

598: This is it. The Bannor, now down to 60% strength, launch thier attack.
Battle #1: Valin vs. Corpse. Corpse loses with amazing prowess. Bannor: 1. Infernal: 0
Battle #2: Champion vs. Longbow. No contest, when on a hill, with iron weapons, Champions have 9 strength, to Longbows 14. It gets worse... this champion is already damaged to 60% health!
Battle #3: Champion vs. Archer. Wait... what happened to my second Longbow? Surely they would be a better choice!?

Sure enough, Bannor unit after bannor unit charge to my little city, and no other units die. But my second longbow NEVER DEFENDED ITSELF!! Shocking...

Valin, now down to 50% health, and without a stack to guard him, does the only smart thing. And jumps deep into Infernal Territory to do some pillaging ( O.o ) My Champion, in my turn, then goes to attack. It is a 0XP Champion, someone to die with 11% odds. And then this happens, to put the icing on the cake...

He wins! And in the cool world of FFH, where killing a unit with 90% odds nets 3 XP, this guy walks away with no less than 45 Experiance!! I immediatly say "Screw the city", and massively protect this poor champion! I rename him "Divine Luck", and move him to safety, ready to hunt down the Elves.

600: A player casts Arcane Lacuna. Thats the one that gives a free priest on every city with the state religion, and gives each priest 1 XP for each city with a state religion. A painful spell. Especially for a civ running the Ashen Veil...

State of the World​

The AC is at 49... at AC 50 Hell terrain will start to spread to Evil civs! Unfortunatly, Hell is having a hard time spreading...

In this picture, Hell terrain (if you look closely) is the grey parts, and the red parts (The red parts are burning sands... The Hell version of deserts. These are impassable for most units, and always are on fire, meaning forest fires for forests and jungles nearby)

This is my plan for the destruction of the Elves...

Firstly, march to Yenna. Capture it (for the Great Lighthouse)
March to Evermore. Raze (Too much cultural pressure). Plus, the Infernal gain HUGE bonuses for razing large cities... I might get 8-10 manes from it!! ^.^
March to Bruti. Capture (Fellowship Holy City) Adopt Order. Become good. See the error of my ways, and disband Hyborem. Twice. Wait... no. Thats not a good plan... back to the plan!
March to Hyll. Capture (I think... if it is above pop 20, I will raze)
Make the elves capitulate. Spread the Ashen Viel religion to them, and force them to adopt it. Laugh, as thier precious forests are slowly burnt to the ground.

*Sudden thought* I might double check to see if the Elves will accept adopting Ashen Veil now, for peace. It will be great to see thier empire get engulfed by hell terrain...

Finally, Ashen Viel is up to 30% membership. Nowhere near the 70% required for victory, so there isn't a problem. Ironically, the Runes are up to 4%!!

Final question: Why is the tech picture for Maleviolent Designs a person milking a cow? I thought Maleviolent meant malicious, or wishing evil to others... not Animal Husbandry :p Thats something that has always bothered me...

Screenshots made of this game: 370. And counting. Size of screenshots: 61 MB. I'm not uploading all of them :p

You only get manes from razing cities with either the Ashen Veil or Octopus Overlords present. (Similarly, Basium only gets Angels from cities with The Order or The Empyrean present.) You will never get any manes from any of the Elven cities except Bruti and Idul, at least per your screenshots. Of course, Bruti offers immense cash from Song of Autumn, so you'd be advised to keep it anyway.

I find it interesting that the elves are all blessed in that screenshot, even though they aren't following the order. That means that either they were cooperating with the Bannor, or they built a few levels of the altar of the Luonattar.

Definitly not the Alter... most Elvish units aren't blessed. But every single unit in that stack is.

But now you say it... they must have been in the right tile at the right time, when an Order Priest blessed thier units, the Elves must have been effected to!! Probably helping for another war (vs. the Hippus??)

I never thought about how the Elves got Blessed... I sort-of just went "F&^*, large stack of Blessed Recon units, and me with only demons to defend against -.- Yahoo -.-". How they got the promotion sort of took the back seat at that point of time, and instead I was seeing where Hyborem should go to survive (I decided to keep him there. Fear is a nice defencive promotion :D)

And I have razed regular (non-viel, non-overlord) cities and got manes... I think its a small bug where the city is given Ashen Viel (for being Infernal), and THEN razed... but I haven't tested it....

If I have enough gold, I will keep all the cities. With the Great Lighthouse, my coastal cities will have around (not 100% sure about this...) *7* trade routes!!

[Edit]Just to prove you guys are wrong... I recently razed the size 22 capital (elvish), and got 8 manes from it... so obviously its a bug, or it is meant to happen...

Also, there are 7 trade routes for coastal cities. I can get another +2 for Foriegn Trade, and another +1 for an Inn, making a grand total of 10 trade routes per coastal city!![/Edit]

A little early today, simply because I have work today :(

The Fall of the Elves
600-650​

601: I am the second wealthiest civilisation in the world, behind the elves (no surprise there!). Digit is miles behind on 6th, but his shrine nets science, not gold.

I also pop past the 5 million soul's mark... 5 million souls, all given a second chance in this world... When you put it like that, I should be a GOOD leader :p

602: All my units take serious fire damage, and fires start sprouting around jungles and forests.
Yip, the Shielm have used THIER world spell... World-break. Thankfully, World-break doesn't destroy the world, but it causes massive damage all throughout the world, and halts my advance for 2 turns as I heal.

606: The seige of Yonna begins. Yonna is an elvish city, but its entire army is here, and they are going to make a stand against the tyrannical forces of the Infernal.

And what an army! Its gonna take some time to whittle these people down.

607: I summon two more pit beasts, scourch thier city, and charge!
After this year, around 10 units are dead:

608: Now the Elves are getting desperate. They get two of thier Horse Archer UU's, and thier hero, to defend as well. But I burn them (again), with ring of fire, and charge, yet again, into the fray. Note: By now, the defenders are so weak, my Ritualists can attack, and they grab 2 tigers in this combat

609: This seige is getting tiring. My units are weakening, but my summons are stronger than ever, being suicide units and all. Ironically, Pit Beasts, whenever they are successful in combat, are allowed to survive for 1 more turn! This means that each turn, I am getting 2 more pit beasts, which is accelerating the Elvish downfall.
The hero brought an axe with him... Ortheus' Axe! When I kill him in 609, he drops it. But it is still guarded by a sizable army of tigers!

610: Finally, after 4 long years of constant warfare, the city of Yonna finally falls, and the Great Lighthouse is mine! And, as an added bonus, so is Ortheus' axe. I was going to make Hyborem go all the way to Drill IV to get blitz, but now he doesn't need it! Yippee!! (Ortheus' Axe gives the same bonus as blitz does)

In this turn, I have noticed something VERY STRANGE...
For some reason, I can no longer trade techs with the Hippus, or the clan... but I CAN trade techs with everyone else, if they let me.

612: The Bannor santify thier lands, turning thier Snake pillar into... wheat!
I don't know what it orginally was, but using santify, and clever use of hell terrain, you can make corn turn to wheat (as Snake Pillars, when the hell terrain is lifted, turn randomly into one of the 3 forms of food that created it: Wheat, Corn and Rice)

615: The Doviello ask for Smelting. I oblige. They are my friends, and strong ones too... Wait. No they aren't. DANG!
One day I will learn the difference between the Doviello, and the Clan -.-

In addition, I grab myself a source of toads (Hell version of Sheep and Pigs). These give MUCH less food (+1, instead of +3), and provide +1 health, but isn't effected by smokehouses.

624: The Siege of Evermore, the Elvish capital, begins. A slightly smaller army, it still takes multiple waves to get through.

625: While the Siege of Evermore is continuing, the Elves are launching another counter-attack, this time it seems to travel to Bark, the site of where the last counter-attack took place (the one which they stopped outside the city, and then got burnt, and then ran away...)

In this turn, my first Arcane Barge is created. These units are... interesting. Weaker than a frigate, and carrying less cargo too, these units are comparable to Triremes in raw power. However, they have the ability to summon fireballs, devestating weapons, and half-decent scouting tools too!

626: Run out of attackers, and Evermore is defended SOLELY by a Thane of Kilmorph (Runes of Kilmorph missionary). However, then I realise that I have a tiger, and send it at the missionary, killing him, and letting that tiger raze the city.

This did MASSIVE global damage... the AC jumped from 50, to 58! Also, I got no less than 10 manes from it, one of whom appeared on the site of the razed city! All in all, it was a very profitable razing mission. Now, off to Hyll.

627: The Infernal hit 10 million population, due to 8 manes settling in one turn.

628: In this turn, the Bannor attempt an attack on Perna (The city on the border of the INfernal, and the bannor). My longbows hold them off. They are insanely powerful defenders!!

In this turn, my population hits above 20 million! So in 27 years, I have saved 15 million souls! This is due to the exponential rise in populations of cities. I have a size 33 city already!

Now to work on my commerce city (I will have two mega cities... One will be a commerce city (Yonna), and the production city (Novus))

629: The Elvish counter-attack veers north, and takes Yonna by surprise. But yet again, my two longbows hold out!

In this turn, the Elves create Yvain the Woodelf... in the very city I was about to capture!! Unfortunatly, I cannot attack it this turn, as the Hero promotion it has makes it less likely to be picked to defend the city.

Yvain is an INSANELY powerful hero... on par with Hyborem, I might dare to say.
He is a 9 strength unit, with +2 affinity for Nature mana, 2 movement unit, already making him rather powerful. He is a elvish hero.
He can move through impassible terrain
He gets better results from goody huts
He gets +50% vs animals, +50% forest strength, and +100% Ancient forest strength
He starts with no less than *9* promotions.
Channeling I-III gives him the ability to cast every spell a unit can learn through promotions
Divine gives him even more spells to choose from, including the devastating "Summon treant (Permanent)" spell.
Elven gives him another boost in woods strength, and makes him move even faster through forests!
Life I gives him "Sanctify", allowing him to clear the surrounding 9 tiles of hell terrain.
Nature I gives him "Treetop defence" spell IMMEDIATELY, allowing him to fortify every unit in the stack, as long as that stack is on a forest, or Ancient forest tile.
Finally, Subdue animal allows him to capture enemy animals, and gives him ANOTHER +25% vs. Animals.

630: The hero escapes south, allowing him to live for now, and get stronger. DANG! I continue the seige on Hyll

In this turn, I discover that the Bannor already have two VERY powerful technologies: Mithril Working allows them to utilise Mithril weaponry, giving another big boost in strength, and blasting power allows the powerful "Arquebus" unit, the strongest 'mass-producable' unit, which is a 10 strength gunpowder unit, which can't use weapons, but can ignore building defences!

635: "... and as the people remain blind to the immenent threat to thier world, despite previous signs, 4 harbingers of destruction shall arrive, riding dread steeds and each keeping the shadow of terror as thier constant companion.
...and the first of the four shall be known as Stephanos, although the terrified mortals in thier whispers of dread shall name him The Conqueror. He shall claim the lands of mortals as thier own, he shall slay the armies of the men who attempt to stand against him, and soon all the empires shall fall to his unyielding rule"

Stephanos, the first of the 4 riders of the apocolypse is made. He appears in the Shielm empire, and hurts the Sheilm.

He is insane. A 20 strength mounted unit, with 3 movement and flying. Oh, he also has 10 unholy strength, pumping his strength up to 30 already! He starts with Command III (giving him a 50% chance of converting defeated units to his cause), Divine, Fear, Flying, and Magic Immune (all which are relatively obvious, with the exception of Flying... remember as well as giving that unit the ability to pass over impassible terrain, it also gives the unit +1 movement, for 4 movement total)

639: Capture the Fellowship holy city, with a 2 year seige. The Elves are getting weak. Now I need to move my troops to the other side (the western side of the Elvish empire, so I can grab some Sheut Stone), so I settle for peace for a city which (with a bit of culture) can get nightmares (hell Horses / Cows), 120 gold, a world map, and 20 GPT.
Note: Cities which are given for peace (or liberated) to the Infernals do NOT gain the free buildings for the Infernal. So these cities DON'T have demonic citizens, they DON'T have a Obsidian Gate (FFH Airport), the DON'T have a forge... So I have a bit of building to do. They also aren't effected by starvation, nor grow due to food.
The city:

641: Stephanos captures Tongurstad (Of the Shielm).

646: These used to be sheep. Obviously hell does wierd (and frankly, disturbing) things to living creatures...

647: Discover that the ENTIRE empire controlled by the Malakam is covered in Hell terrain. They have nightmares and sheut stone... but they are also missing many happyness and healthiness resources (as well as the all important floodplains and forests)

648: Find my first gunpowder unit... a lone Arquebus. 10 strength is a deterant... I will give you that!!

It won't capture my cities, but it may do some damage to my resources...

Trade Deception, 170 gold, and a world map, for Corruption of Spirit with the Doviello. This allows him to spread his state religion, and also gives me a Nightwatch (a unit that can spread the Council of Esus, for 25 gold, but it doesn't consume the unit!!)

649: Stephanos is killed. Hopefully I can have 2 horsemen at a time, next time...

Spread the Council of Esus to my main production city, and BOOM!!

Meet the owners of the Holy City!!

650: On my last turn, I meet Varn Gosan of the Malakim.

Note: they are running the Fellowship religion. As stated before, the power of the Fellowship religion is directly proportional to the number of forests you have, squared. The Malakim are evil, and as a result, they are covered in Hell Terrain. As a result, they have no forests, so I do a trade...
Its very unbalanced, but these guys are as good as dead anyway... Hell terrain is murder on living civilisations.

State of the world​

Hell terrain is slowly spreading. Too many people are Neutral, or good, on my continent, and the Hippus are too far away for it to spread properly (but it is slowly creeping in... they have 1 hell tile ATM.
My mega production city has no less than 17.9 million people in it! I may need to stop it making so many scientists / merchants etc., as I am running guilds, but I will do that next turn-set.
Finally, the religions are stable right across the board. Nothing specatular here...

Any comments ATM? I will finish off the elves (who are a PAIN to capitulate), and then head for the one last stronghold of the armies of Goodness and Rightousness, who are trying to stop the people from living an eternal life... the wicked people they are ;)

In this turn, I have noticed something VERY STRANGE...
For some reason, I can no longer trade techs with the Hippus, or the clan... but I CAN trade techs with everyone else, if they let me.

Likely Digit and the Clan are members of the Undercouncil. Join their party if you want to trade techs with them; there's an Undercouncil resolution, Secret Codes, that grants a relatively cheap Great Sage, but makes it impossible to trade techs with non-Undercouncil nations.
EDIT: To do that, BTW, you'll be needing "Deception." Undercouncil/Overcouncil membership is changed by civic, if you hadn't noticed.
EDIT 2:
He is insane. A 20 strength mounted unit, with 3 movement and flying. Oh, he also has 10 unholy strength, pumping his strength up to 30 already! He starts with Command III (giving him a 50% chance of converting defeated units to his cause), Divine, Fear, Flying, and Magic Immune (all which are relatively obvious, with the exception of Flying... remember as well as giving that unit the ability to pass over impassible terrain, it also gives the unit +1 movement, for 4 movement total)
That's good news for you. One, you should still be at peace with the Barbs, including Stephanos and his buddies, unless you mentioned otherwise. (You'll get a pop-up if the barbs declare war on you, I think comes from having a much higher score than anyone else.)
And keep in mind demons (I.E. every one of your soldiers) are immune to unholy damage. So Stephanos is a more bearable 20, despite being a 30 for everyone else. I think Buboes is 25 plus death/unholy bonuses, both of which you can ignore. The rest are 20, not counting damage types you're immune to. Keep the horsemen coming and enjoy the show. After the 4, there's the Avatar of Wrath, should really screw up the nations of the living.

Sorry... I knew that Stephanos was good news for me (infact, as Infernal, ALL Armaggeddon things are good news for me, as they barely effect me!), but I obviously didn't mention it... I mention it now :D (Why else am I razing huge cities / spreading Ashen Viel everywhere? :p)

And I never thought about Undercouncil... I am joining in 3 turns, as I have recently changed civics to Guilds (for infinite specilists), and traded Deception later on... and then, hopefully, I will be able to trade with the Undercouncil...

Will I be able to get the Great Sage? Or is it a once-off?

Sorry... I knew that Stephanos was good news for me (infact, as Infernal, ALL Armaggeddon things are good news for me, as they barely effect me!), but I obviously didn't mention it... I mention it now :D (Why else am I razing huge cities / spreading Ashen Viel everywhere? :p)

And I never thought about Undercouncil... I am joining in 3 turns, as I have recently changed civics to Guilds (for infinite specilists), and traded Deception later on... and then, hopefully, I will be able to trade with the Undercouncil...

Will I be able to get the Great Sage? Or is it a once-off?

The Great Sage is a once off, IIRC. Sort of. I could be mistaken, but if the resolution is voted down then up again, you may be able to get another one. There's gold involved, of course. That's Esus for you. I think it's 50 gold or so; not a bad price, IMHO, for a Great Sage. Unfortunately, that also means your fellow council members, if they can pay up, get another Sage.

Top Bottom