New CivIV downloads - 03/10/08

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
It’s been a hectic month for modders at the CFC. Most or all of us were affected one way or another by the loss of files from the security breach. But, from the looks of the quantity and quality of files produced we’ve come back stronger than ever. Easily over 100 new or updated files this time with something for everyone. I’ll let the listing do the talking since it’s far too impressive to single out only a few talented modders this time around. Please take the time to check out some of these works and offer feedback in the appropriate threads.

UNITS
GRAPHICS MODPACKS
CUSTOM CIVS – BtS modular
MODPACKS – BtS
SCENARIOS - BtS
MODCOMP – BtS 3.13
PYTHON/XML MODCOMPS - BtS
PYTHON MODCOMP - BtS
XML MODCOMP - BtS
REFERENCE
UTILITY

Thanks to all of the modders and please continue to announce your new and updated files.

Note: If you would like your new or updated Civ4 file(s) included in this weekly announcement, please visit this thread for details.

>> Civilization IV Downloads
>> Civ4 - Creation & Customization Forums

Keep up the great work, woodelf and all the modders! :thumbsup: We do have lots of broken links in the database still, but we will get through it with your help.

If you are not a modder, you can still help by contacting the modders to let them know if you notice their files are missing. Also, if you have the file, you can upload to the relevant thread in the Civ3 Creation or Civ4 Creation forums.

Yeah, the collage this time was sparse for so many files because of lost pics in the db and threads. Please try to re-add the files and preview pics. :)

I did re-upload all existing files & pics, but with the 1790 AD one the pic doesn't show up at the 1st screen w/the download buttons (it just says "Download"). BTW, a mention that I didn't upload existing files, but updated ones would have been nice... (but I gather you've been rather busy as is);)

PS: While re-uploading I've notified all fileposters if a link was missing.

Good work as always wood,
I just hope to have more than 3 submissions next time... :mischief:

Top Bottom