Civ4 Multiplayer Hands On Preview

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
YEAH!!!

Aks K

Nice article and screenshots Chieftess. I wish I could say that I am excited about this portion of the game, but seeing as I don't play multiplayer.....

Though I won't be playing it as much as I will single player, multiplayer is looking like it'll shape up to be a solid feature.

CT I call a game against you, after I figure out how to play. Maybe you won't lose in 15 minures, like last time. :lol:

Question... can you play the 4 scenarios included in the game in multiplayer?

Cheiftess, I'm suprised. You gave away the fact that GBM was part of the elite "testing team".

/sarchasim off

CT is great at MP... I always lose when playing against her. :p
The best I've done is taking a city. :D Oh, was it pride then! ;)

I played MP with Chieftess once and her mongol hordes pillaged most of my tiles and resources. :D Although I managed to defeat her invasion force in the end, I lost one city and my city populations went down alot from pop rushing catapults. Those catapults are really important.

Weasel: yeah, there is no such thing as reg/vet/elite levels. Only promotions.

Will we be able to host 18 player epic games, and leave, but keep the game runnign with an AI in charge of our civilization, so we can come back after eating, drinking, smoking, etc. and not ruining the game for the other 17 players?

weakciv said:
Cheiftess, I'm suprised. You gave away the fact that GBM was part of the elite "testing team".

/sarchasim off

Who is GBM?

MP looks very sweet. Been looking forward to this one. Team sounds very interesting. Nice preview Chieftess.

Will that be the last preview from this site?

Sub said:
Will that be the last preview from this site?

I hope not!!
;)

I'm writing up another one. Due out before the Game's release.

Top Bottom