African Civs.. lacking? or enough?

NubianMercenary

Warlord
I mean to be honest, Shaka Zulu makes the game farrr more interesting, as does any leader who loves war and blood!

So, ummm can we have more African civs LIKE the Zulus'?
For example.. Masai, San, Pigmies.. LoLZ.. you get my drift.

the thing is that Shaka has enaugh resources to take out any other Civilization in Africa, Egypt and Carthage have a chance because of the Distance, but if any other Civilization is to be placed in Africa such as in Congo, Mali, Swahilian or Berber they will be easily terminated by Shaka, i think Shaka should go, and put Mali and Congo instead..., plus AFRICA NEEDS TO HAVE MORE SPACE...
africa in real is four times as big as Europe, roughly twice as big as europe in CIV

I agree, they should put in Nubia and the Mali and maybe the Masai..........:D

Know that if any more civilizations are to appear in the CivRev universe they won't until if and when an expansion appears -- save possibly under modding conditions, but no word that I know on what those conditions are going to be if any (i.e. how moddable the game is).

I wouldn’t mind maybe one or two more African civs, but the chances of firaxis ever doing that are unlikely – it took until Civ4 to get another African civ besides the Zulus! Perhaps the Malians or the ehtiopians would be a nice addition, but other important civs are being missed out at the same time, too, so…

Yeah Nubians would be nice, since Eygpt has a very close tie with Nubia.
Ummm but I would like to see more 'overlooked' civs, like the San (bushmen) or Masai.

Yeah Nubians would be nice, since Eygpt has a very close tie with Nubia.
Ummm but I would like to see more 'overlooked' civs, like the San (bushmen) or Masai.

excactly, Egypt has very close ties with Nubia, but i think youll get to decided between both, its like Germany and France in civ 2, you cant have them both, they are too close to each others...

and again, africa needs to grow, its the second largest continent for gods sake..

Top Bottom