Danq how are the graphics and the sound effects in this game?

bernie77

Chieftain
This is something I don't think anyone has asked? How are the graphics are they next-gen? I am a little concerned because they kind of look like last-Gen graphics. Also are the sound effects good, like for example do the horses sound good when they are riding and the tanks etc..?

ps Thanks Danq and have a happy new year and don't forget to try to get some gamplay vids for your next update.

Hi bernie77. Happy New Year to you as well!

I'm not familiar enough with the graphical differences in the current and last generation consoles to comfortably answer your graphics question -- I've never owned a console system and I last played one in any meaningful way about 15 years ago.

:old:;)

As for the sound effects, the ones I heard I enjoyed. :yup: This is particularly true of the voices surrounding the advisers and diplomacy: true, they're often silly but well done and humourously so. :D

You're welcome for the coverage so far and I'll see what I can do, re: gameplay video.

Can you zoom in and zoom out or is ther just a fixed camera view. I would like to see the people up close and battles up close.

Thanks

Bernie77

Can you zoom in and zoom out or is ther just a fixed camera view. I would like to see the people up close and battles up close.

Thanks
Firaxis' Online Marketing Manager Dennis Shirk beat me to answering this in a separate thread you created on the topic.

Top Bottom