Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

These two are pretty funny...
'
Spoiler :

The only enemy you have is yourself? What???

OK, what do i see before i jump? I see a farm, some villages. Screw this, i jump! Suicide!!!

I've also had Cardith declare war on me at strange times...

Yah, cardith gets odd sometimes. In one game i had, he had formed huge alliances with all the good civs, which I captured and razed. Even with me killing all of his friends, he was still pleased with me. I negotiated a trade embargo on him, and he was pleased with me. I got my allies to declare war on him, and he was still pleased with me...

Maybe its due to his multiple personality disorder. The child could like you and the dragon hate you, or vice versa.

And i thought one was bad........

An interesting start today, Sheaim killed by their strongest side summons.

Attachments

• bad_luck.jpg
    bad_luck.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 3,652
Another undocumented feature for Hidden Nationality --
Saint Curly (& Steed):

Conquest and domination are my only possible victory conditions and I am playing Balseraph I guess it is simply impossible to win this time (well ok changing to runes building druids might be an option)
To be honest I pitty the Infernals this time.
Othe roption is to culturally exterminate him.

Finally found it Oo
Spoiler :

Get that a lot on archipelagos with islands. Skeletons, too if there's a barrow on them.

Didn't Kael edit it so only a certain number grow? Can it also take into account surrounding locations, so that maybe if there is a certain number within the 8 surrounding as well it stops, I mean sure wont help when they move out, but can help limit...

Or, better yet, have them attack each other (since they've over-hunted the surrounding area and have no food). That way the few that are remaining will have a bunch of EXP (and will be harder to evict). ;)

- Niilo

I don't even remember exactly how I pulled this one off, but I managed to found The Order a few turns after switching to the infernals. :D

Spoiler :

I'm not sure but think I actually learned it from a goodie hut or by eating a great prophet or something like that. Pretty cool though, founded the faith, and subsequently completely eradicated it from the entire world one turn later by being the Infernals. (cuz the order is automatically removed from infernal cities every turn, and the one disciple ever created was used up for the culture boost :mischief:) So much for the order...take that ye noodle armed choir boys!

That was turning out to be a very evil game anyway...

Top Bottom