Barbarian AI Chronically Mismanages Cities

spaceman98

Plotting something
I've played two games of FFH, and am loving this mod so far. However, I've noticed a troubling glitch: Many Barbarian cities never grow above 1 pop. They spawn in fertile locations, far from any civilized players or AIs, yet they just stay at 1 population forever, never growing. They don't seem to be working any tiles around them. Indeed, I've never seen Barbs build workers in this mod. What's going on here? How can it be fixed? Its disruptive, because normally I'd wait for the barb city to grow, then conquer it and get a free city, but now, I have to conquer and raze it instead to make way for my own settlers (which raises the armageddon counter because of the razed city)...

Do they fix this issue? i.e. do you no longer see Barb cities forever stuck at 1 population and not working tiles?

If so, then I will try it out!

This doesn't happen in Rise from Erebus - or at least in Rebirth and Legend, which I maintain. I believe I recall Ashes of Erebus doesn't have this issue either. Both of those are continuations of Rise from Erebus which can be found in it's subforum.

Top Bottom