CtD - save game attached

Willgar

Prince
Have saved just before end of turn and crashes each time i click end turn. Attached is the save game - i am patched up to D. Was wondering if anybody else has this problem with the attached save or possible a work around.

Attachments

• willgar2 AD-0308.CivBeyondSwordSave
    248 KB · Views: 58
i have also turned on pythin error message popups (but nothing is shown) and all logging. When it crashes i get a popup on the desktop... This program has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. Do you wish to save a diagnostic file?

I have tried changing my graphics settings, sound, show moves, hide moves and every other option i can think of and then reloaded with no success. Any help gratefully recived...

just started randomly changing setings in the options screen - saved the game - reloaded the game and now it works....very odd

1 turn later....This program has encountered a problem and needs to be closed. Do you wish to save a diagnostic file?

Have saved just before end of turn and crashes each time i click end turn. Attached is the save game - i am patched up to D. Was wondering if anybody else has this problem with the attached save or possible a work around.

I loaded the save 3 times, it never crashed for me.

I loaded the save 3 times, it never crashed for me.

Guess it must be something to do with my setup then. I am using Windows 2000 (legitimate copy) so no issue with Vista. Maybe i have some file corruption or some other conflicting application running. Would a complete re-install of Civ/BTS/FfH2 potentially solve the problem?

We reinstalled just doing

Civ 4 -> BTS -> 3.13 (Official) -> FFH2

And it fixed problems for us as before we had had warlords installed and Bhruic's Unofficial 3.13 patch

Top Bottom