The Resource Mod

I added artwork for the camel resource and then animated it, but put it in another thread. I have yet to release it in the database since I need to remove a shadow from it, but yes it does exist and I'll post it soon.

Thanks, please send me a message when ready.

Okay, okay what is the deal? :D resources cover the gambit but what about one of the most important resources and fiber? HEMP! It has been used for over 8000 years in our history. You can make it be used for sailing, military units, clothes, till industrial times then it can be banned for a time. Bringing about the more potent Marijuana which could be used as another resource and criminal element to the game or as part of economy.

I think you get my point! Otherwise nicely done Mod covering most all resources known to man. :goodjob:

Yeah I was joking around due to the sheer number of resources created with this Mod. I found tons of resources in the Caveman2Cosmos Mod, I really interesting addictive Mod I feel. lol

I got tired of Civ 5 being stripped of all the cool things that we all come to expect from the Civ series. Off topic here sorry :D

Yeah I was joking around due to the sheer number of resources created with this Mod. I found tons of resources in the Caveman2Cosmos Mod, I really interesting addictive Mod I feel. lol

I got tired of Civ 5 being stripped of all the cool things that we all come to expect from the Civ series. Off topic here sorry :D

Caveman2Cosmos has been recycling from here also. However we have reached the limit of resources. Any more and parts of the interface don't work properly. Notably the icons below the city.

I need help... There's something wrong with the nif file that is crashing the game... I didn't want to post it yet, but I have no idea how to fix it. The model worked only without bones, but for some reason, when I added new blocks or transformed them, it stopped working.

And to top it off, I saved over the one that worked :/

Attachments

• feathers.rar
    34.4 KB · Views: 161
With so many resources, I noticed in that the screen "foreign advisor" does not fit all. Does anyone know how to duplicate it or insert a scroll bar?

id make a request in the python area, The_J is good at that stuff, if you figure it out please tell me :D

Top Bottom