When do you think we get the gold announcement?

When will civ 4 announce gold status?

• Oct 18th

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Oct 19th

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Oct 20th

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Oct 21st

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • No announcement, we pray they are on time!

Votes: 32 36.4%

• Total voters
It must already be in the process of being burnt to disc and then packaged for shipping. I would have to assume with so little time left at least. If that is the case the game is gold announcement or not.

Assuming nobody is going to work on weekends, I'd have to go with 21st, last day that they can.

Hmm, majority seems to think no announcement....

This going to be nailbiting

Since it has been confirmed that there will be a Gold announcement, I am putting my money on the 19th or 20th.. I voted for the 19th, however

Well this might seem like a dumb question but what the hell is the gold annoucement? lol:confused:

Chopperhead said:
Well this might seem like a dumb question but what the hell is the gold annoucement? lol:confused:

its the announcement that the release version of the game is done, and is being sent out to the factories for printing onto CDs and packaging

If they're going to post the announcement on the official website it could come well after we've been playing the game. :D

I read somewhere that the announcement was supposed to take place tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I read in this site's news that Civ IV was getting such announcement, but the date wasn't stated.

I figured thats what it was thanks for the clarifaction Tactician Zhao.

From the answers we can say today or Friday. Let's hope for the today, so I can finally decide where to order.

If Amazon.co.uk ship the same date as Play.com I will change to play. If they both ship on th 28th, I might just pick it up from a store in Holland on Nov 2-4..

Top Bottom