Kingdom of Kongo

Cyon

Cosmonaut
First version released, download the mod here

Loading Screen Image:

-------------------------------​

Queen Nzinga Mbande
Wene wa Kongo​

Greatings brave Nzinga, ruler of the Ndongo and Matamba, your beauty is only outshined by your cunningness. Your ambiton lead you from beeing the sister to the king of the Ndongo to eventualy claim two thrones. Then the Portuguese invaded your land, captured your island fortress almost also you Great Queen - you death defiantly climbed down the steep cliffs and manage to escaping to raise a new army. You then used your wit to form a alliance with the Dutch and turned them against your enemy. You stood proud and strong on the battlefield, there your archers and Dutch soldiers defeated the far larger Portugal army at the battle of Kombi in 1647.

Your kingdom were a part of the great Kingdom of Kongo - which with its capital Mbanza Kongo were more than 100 000 people lived, sophisticated political system and disciplined army - awed the world. Kongo grow rich of its trade with ivory, wax and raffia cloth - a fabric made of the fibers from the Raffia palm, and valued so highly that it were used as currency. The great Manikongo - the ruler over all the Kongo kingdoms could muster a army of tens of thousand men paid by the taxes from all dukes and vassals.

Queen Nzinga, your people look to you to lead them to glory. To form new alliances and divide their enemies. To lead them on the battlefield and drive the invaders into the sea. Will you answer their call? Will you build a civilization that stands the test of time?

Glory of the Manikongo

[Trait:] +50% growth in :c5capital: until Printing Press, receives units from allied militaristic City-States twice as often.

UU: Pombo

The Pombo is a fast light infantry unit that ignores terrain movement cost and has a bonus in defense against ranged attacks, but weaker against mounted units than the Pikeman that it replaces.
Cost 100:c5production:, 10 :c5strength:, 3 :c5moves:
Special Abilities: Ignores terrain movement costs,
Bonus vs Mounted Units +50% (instead of +100% for Pikeman)
Starts with the Promotion:
Cover I (+25% defense against ranged attacks)

Background: The Pombo were elite scouts that could keep the same pace as a horce and were used to hunt down fleeing enemy troops. They relied on agility and skill to dodge arrows and spears instead of armor. Wiki: Kongo military

-----------​

UB: Raffia Mill

The Raffia Mill gives a small amount of culture and production, and also a production and gold bonus to jungle tiles,
instead of the percental production bonus from the Workshop that it replaces.
Cost 100:c5production:
Maintenance: 2:c5gold:
Effect: +2 :c5production: and +2:c5culture:. It also provides +1:c5production: and +1:c5gold: from each Jungle tile worked by the City

Background: The Raffia Mills in the region of the seven kingdoms - Kongo dia Nlaza - produced more than 100,000 meters of cloth annually in the 1500's. The cloth were made from the fibers of the raffia palm and were often decorated with ellaborate artistic patterns, and also functioned as a currency. wiki: Kongo dia Nlaza and wiki: Raffia

Mini Leader image: | Symbol: | Menu Map:

Colors: Pale turquoise with brown red border (as the Aztecs but reversed)

City list: :c5capital: Mbanza Kongo, Loango, Kabasa, Nkuna, Kavanga, Mpinda, KaKongo, Nsi Kwilu and Kongo dia Nlaza

Leader scene:

Background: Queen Nzinga Mbande (1583 – 1663) was queen of the kingdoms of Ndongo (aka Ngola) and later Matamba. Ndongo was the most powerfull of the Wene wa Kongo's vassal states. Queen Nzinga is one of medieval Africas most famous rulers. wiki: Queen Nzinga

The Kingdom of Kongo (Wene wa Kongo in Congolese) were one of the most populous medieval African kingdoms with half a million citizens and a 100 000 in capital Mbanza-Kongo. A long-lived kingdom that defeated Portugal on the battlefield, and had control over a large area via their vassals. The Manikongo raised 20 million Nzimbu shells in tax annually. wiki: Kingdom of Kongo

This is the art and proposal for a new civ. I'm god at art but not so much at programming and such so it would be great with some help. I have made a .psd file with alpha channels fore mapping the bleed on the icons but which can be downloaded here alongside with correct resolutuon of: leader scene, looding screen and the menu map

Some help with 3d model of the Pombo would also be super, I imagine the easiest way would be to remove the shield on 3d model of the spearman 8and maybe shange the speartip so it loooks like the on on the picture) and edit the texture so he gets darker skin and a bare chest. I could edit the texture myself if some one could extraxr it for me.
the last thing is to ad an icon for the Pombo, but haven't found the data for size and format.

I believe that we with some cooperation could make a great new civ! I have some ideas for other African civs which can be viewed here.

So what do you think? Has any one time to help me make this to a playable civ?

/Nikolaj Cyon

Thanks, you replied while I edited so the leader art is there now. This is just the art and idea so its not playable yet. I will try to foul around with the xml files an such myself but any help with that would be great.

Really great job here and a credit to the people of the Congo who have suffered so much and from what I hear, are still suffering at the hands of warlords.

Thanks a lot for all the positive feedback. I have started to try to make the actual civ in modbuddy by reading Kael's fantastic guide but now I am really stuck. I seems that the mod doesnt recognise the separate documents; GameText.xml and CIV5IconTextureAtlases.xml, when I try choose Kingdom of kongo in the civ list is it described as "TXT_KEY_CIV_KONGO_SHORT_DESC" instedead of "Kongo" even thou I have given "TXT_KEY_CIV_KONGO_SHORT_DESC" the value "Kongo" in "GameText.xml"
what have I done wrong?

I have edited the action columns in properties:

Here is the complete code for the Civ_Kongo.xml
Spoiler :
<GameData>
<!-- TODO: Insert table creation example here. -->

<!-- TODO: Insert table data example here.-->

<Civilizations>
<Row>
<Type>CIVILIZATION_KONGO</Type>
<Description>TXT_KEY_CIV_KONGO_DESC</Description>
<ShortDescription>TXT_KEY_CIV_KONGO_SHORT_DESC</ShortDescription>
<Adjective>TXT_KEY_CIV_KONGO_ADJECTIVE</Adjective>
<CivilopediaTag>TXT_KEY_CIV5_KONGO</CivilopediaTag>
<DefaultPlayerColor>PLAYERCOLOR_KONGO</DefaultPlayerColor>
<ArtDefineTag>ART_DEF_CIVILIZATION_KONGO</ArtDefineTag>
<ArtStyleType>ARTSTYLE_MIDDLE_EAST</ArtStyleType>
<ArtStyleSuffix>_AFRI</ArtStyleSuffix>
<ArtStylePrefix>AFRICAN </ArtStylePrefix>
<PortraitIndex>1</PortraitIndex>
<IconAtlas>CIV_COLOR_ATLAS</IconAtlas>
<AlphaIconAtlas>CIV_ALPHA_ATLAS</AlphaIconAtlas>
<MapImage>MapKongo512.dds</MapImage>
<DawnOfManQuote>TXT_KEY_CIV5_DAWN_KONGO_TEXT</DawnOfManQuote>
<DawnOfManImage>DOM_nzinga.dds</DawnOfManImage>
<DawnOfManAudio>AS2D_DOM_SPEECH_SONGIA</DawnOfManAudio>
</Row>
</Civilizations>

<PlayerColors>
<Row>
<Type>PLAYERCOLOR_KONGO</Type>
<PrimaryColor>COLOR_PLAYER_CYAN</PrimaryColor>
<SecondaryColor>COLOR_PLAYER_BROWN</SecondaryColor>
<TextColor>COLOR_PLAYER_WHITE_TEXT</TextColor>
</Row>
</PlayerColors>

<Civilization_CityNames>
<Row>
<CivilizationType>CIVILIZATION_KONGO</CivilizationType>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MBANZA_KONGO</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_LOANGO</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_KABASA</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_NKUNA</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_KAVANGA</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MPINDA</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_KAKONGO</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_NSI_KWILU</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_KONGO_DIA_NLAZA</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_ANZIKU</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MATAMBA</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_SONGO</CityName>
</Row>
<Row>
<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_NGOYO</CityName>
</Row>
</Civilization_CityNames>

<Civilization_FreeBuildingClasses>
<Row>
<BuildingClassType>BUILDINGCLASS_PALACE</BuildingClassType>
</Row>
</Civilization_FreeBuildingClasses>
<Civilization_FreeTechs>
<Row>
<TechType>TECH_AGRICULTURE</TechType>
</Row>
</Civilization_FreeTechs>
<Civilization_FreeUnits>
<Row>
<UnitClassType>UNITCLASS_SETTLER</UnitClassType>
<Count>1</Count>
<UnitAIType>UNITAI_SETTLE</UnitAIType>
</Row>
</Civilization_FreeUnits>
<Civilization_Leaders>
<Row>
<LeaderheadType>LEADER_ASKIA</LeaderheadType>
</Row>
</Civilization_Leaders>
<Civilization_Start_Region_Priority>
<Row>
<RegionType>REGION_JUNGLE</RegionType>
</Row>
</Civilization_Start_Region_Priority>

</GameData>

and here is the code for GameText.xml

Spoiler :
<GameData>
<Language_en_US>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MBANZA_KONGO">
<Text>Mbanza Kongo</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_LOANGO">
<Text>Loango</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_KABASA">
<Text>Kabasa</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_NKUNA">
<Text>Nkuna</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_KAVANGA">
<Text>Kavanga</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MPINDA">
<Text>Mpinda</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_KAKONGO">
<Text>KaKongo</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_NSI_KWILU">
<Text>Kwilu</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_KONGO_DIA_NLAZA">
<Text>Kongo dia Nlaza</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_ANZIKU">
<Text>Anziku</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MATAMBA">
<Text>Matamba</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_SONGO">
<Text>Songo</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_NGOYO">
<Text>Ngoyo</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIV_KONGO_ADJECTIVE">
<Text>BaKongo</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIV_KONGO_DESC">
<Text>Wene wa Kongo</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIV_KONGO_SHORT_DESC">
<Text>Kongo</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIV5_KONGO_HEADING_1">
<Text>History</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIV5_DAWN_KONGO_TEXT">
<Text>
Greatings brave Nzinga, ruler of the Ndongo and Matamba, your beauty is only outshined by your cunningness.

Your ambiton lead you from beeing the sister to the king of the Ndongo to eventualy claim two thrones. Then the Portuguese invaded your

land, captured your island fortress almost also you Great Queen - you death defiantly climbed down the steep cliffs and manage to escaping

to raise a new army. You then used your wit to form a alliance with the Dutch and turned them against your enemy. You stood proud and

strong on the battlefield, there your archers and Dutch soldiers defeated the far larger Portugal army at the battle of Kombi in 1647.

Your kingdom were a part of the great Kingdom of Kongo - which with its capital Mbanza Kongo were more than

100 000 people lived, sophisticated political system and disciplined army - awed the world. Kongo grow rich of its trade with ivory, wax

and raffia cloth - a fabric made of the fibers from the Raffia palm, and valued so highly that it were used as currency. The great

Manikongo - the ruler over all the Kongo kingdoms could muster a army of tens of thousand men paid by the taxes from all dukes and vassals.

Queen Nzinga, your people look to you to lead them to glory. To form new alliances and divide their

enemies. To lead them on the battlefield and drive the invaders into the sea. Will you answer their call? Will you build a civilization

that stands the test of time?
</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIV5_KONGO_TEXT_1">
<Text>
Wene wa Kongo (Kingdom of Kongo) was founded in the 14th cent. In the 15th cent. the kingdom stretched from

the Congo River in the north to the Loje River in the south and from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to beyond the Kwango River in the east.

Several smaller autonomous states to the south and east paid tribute to it. Kongo was ruled by the manikongo, or king, and was divided into

six provinces, each administered by a governor appointed by the manikongo.

In 1482, Diogo Cão, a Portuguese explorer, visited the kingdom, and the reigning manikongo, Nzinga Nkuwu,

was favorably impressed with Portuguese culture. In 1491, Portuguese missionaries, soldiers, and artisans were welcomed at Mbanza, the

capital of the kingdom. The missionaries soon gained converts, including Nzinga Nkuwu (who took the name João I), and the soldiers helped

the manikongo defeat an internal rebellion.

The next manikongo, Afonso I (reigned 1505–43), was raised as a Christian and attempted to convert the

kingdom to Christianity and European ways. However, the Portuguese residents in Kongo were primarily interested in increasing their private

fortunes (especially through capturing Africans and selling them into slavery), and, despite the attempts of King Manuel I of Portugal to

channel the efforts of his subjects into constructive projects, the continued rapaciousness of the Portuguese played a major part in

weakening the kingdom and reducing the hold of the capital (renamed São Salvador) over the provinces.

After the death of Afonso, Kongo declined rapidly and suffered major civil wars. The Portuguese shifted

their interest southward to the kingdom of Ndongo and helped Ndongo defeat Kongo in 1556. However, in 1569 the Portuguese aided Kongo by

helping to repel an invasion from the east by a Lunda ethnic group. The slave trade, which undermined the social structure of Kongo,

continued to weaken the authority of the manikongo.

In 1641, Manikongo Garcia II allied himself with the Dutch in an attempt to control Portuguese slave

traders, but in 1665 a Portuguese force decisively defeated the army of Kongo and from that time onward the manikongo was little more than

a vassal of Portugal. The kingdom disintegrated into a number of small states, all controlled to varying degrees by the Portuguese. The

area of Kongo was incorporated mostly into Angola and partly into the Independent State of the Congo (see Congo, Democratic Republic of

the) in the late 19th cent.

</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIVILOPEDIA_LEADERS_NZINGA_HEADING_1">
<Text>History</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIVILOPEDIA_LEADERS_NZINGA_TEXT_1">
<Text>
(born 1583, Costa de Caparique) Nzinga Mbande was Queen of Ndongo from aprox. 1624 and also Matamba from

1631 until her death 1663. She was born as a Princess among the Mbundu (Ambundu) group of the Ndongo Kingdom in the central west Africa

region now known as Angola. Her father was Ngola Kilajua, the word 'Ngola' referring to the title of the ruling chief, which later

developed into the national name for the region. Nzinga had one brother, Ngola Mbandi who became king, and after Portugal invaded and

conqered parts of Ndongo he committed suicide.

The Mbundu tradition prohibited women rulers, so upon Nzinga's brother's death she became regent to his son

Kiza, but soon convinced the Portuguese to support her bid to the throne. In 1622, she was baptized and took the Christian name Ana, the

surname of the Luanda governor de Sousa and the Portuguese title Dona. Hence Princess Nzinga became known as Dona Ana de Sousa in a

political move to help secure her succession to the Ndongo Kingdom throne. Kiza died - possibly murdered by Nzinga - and in a letter from

1626 is signed Queen Nzinga.

By 1641, Nzinga had entered into was is noted by commentors as the first African-European alliance against

another European nations when she entered into negotiations with the Dutch. In 1646 her army defeated the Portuguese at Davanga, but her

other sister was captured. By 1647 her alliance with the Dutch was fruitful in the seizure of Masangano from the Portuguese. In 1648 her

army retreated to Matamba, a pre-colonial African Kingdom located in what is now the Baixa de Cassange region of Malanje Province of modern

day Angola.

In an 1657 speech, Queen Nzinga reportedly stated to her army that an alliance with the Imbangala was then

a necessary evil in the military war against the Portuguese. In the same year, however, she signed a peace treaty with the Portuguese. She

had fought against the Portuguese's colonial and slave raiding attacks for decades and died on December 17, 1663 at the age of 80.

Unfortunately, her death accelerated Portuguese colonial occupation, as well as their Atlanta slave trade activities in central west

Africa.
</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIVILOPEDIA_LEADERS_NZINGA_LIVED">
<Text>1583 - 1663</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIVILOPEDIA_LEADERS_NZINGA_NAME">
<Text>Ana de Sousa Nzinga Mbande</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIVILOPEDIA_LEADERS_NZINGA_SUBTITLE">
<Text>Queen of Ndongo and Matamba</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_LEADER_NZINGA">
<Text>Nzinga Mbande</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_TRAIT_GLORY_OF_THE_MANIKONGO">
<Text>+50% growth in [ICON_CAPITAL]Capital before Printing Press, recives units from allied City-States twice as

often.</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_UNIT_POMBO">
<Text>Pombo</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_UNIT_POMBO_STRATEGY">
<Text>abc.</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIV5_BUILDINGS_RAFFIA_MILL_TEXT">
<Text>abc.</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_BUILDING_RAFFIA_MILL">
<Text>Raffia Mill</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_BUILDING_RAFFIA_MILL_STRATEGY">
<Text>abc.</Text>
</Row>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIV5_BUILDINGS_RAFFIA_MILL_TEXT">
<Text>abc.</Text>
</Row>
</Language_en_US>

</GameData>

Does any one have a clue whats wrong?

Attachments

• KINGDOM_OF_KONGO.rar
    544.2 KB · Views: 208
i've been having the same problem i made a USA civ. so i would like to find out the problem myself but all i did was delete the TXT_KEY stuff. your mod looks good by the way :) here is an in game screenshot of mine

Attachments

• Reagan Leaderhead Screen.jpg
    Reagan Leaderhead Screen.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 761
Hi, my problem has been solved but I don't really know how, I think that a part of the problem was that I saved my mod as a new version and didn't delete the old ones in the mod browser in the game.

The game is very very sensitive to duplicate names. At the time of Kael's writing, it wasn't, but subsequent patches caused lots of problems (and that is why so many mods now have things like "TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_MBANZA_KONGO" for the city names and such.) This happens when 2 different mods (or vanilla and a mod) have ANY duplication, at all -- all the names get goofed up. It has also happened to me, during testing, when I have multiple versions of the same mod in my mods directory -- as was your experience.

One thing I highly suggest is to use names in your mod that are unlikely to be replicated by the game or another mod. So, for the city name, for example, use something like:

<CityName>TXT_KEY_CITY_CYON_KONGO_NAME_MBANZA_KONGO</CityName>
</Row>

and

<Language_en_US>
<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_CYON_KONGO_MBANZA_KONGO">
<Text>Mbanza Kongo</Text>
</Row>

And similar for buildings and units. By using the name of the Civ (and as I've shown your own identifier), there is about zero chance of 2 different mods conflicting.

Hi, my problem has been solved but I don't really know how, I think that a part of the problem was that I saved my mod as a new version and didn't delete the old ones in the mod browser in the game.

So is your mod fully functional now?

Most things work now on the mod!

But not the trait which is a pity, I would be grateful for solutions!

I have changed the trait to: +40% Growth in Capital Before Printing Press, +25% towards production of archers.

but how should i XML code fort that? I have tried versions of this code without sucsess:

Spoiler :

<GameData>

<Table name="Trait_CombatProductionModifiers">
<Column name="UnitCombatType" type="text" reference="UnitCombatInfos(Type)"/>
<Column name="ProductionModifier" type="integer"/>
</Table>

<Traits>

<Row>
<Type>TRAIT_GLORY_OF_THE_MANIKONGO</Type>
<Description>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_GLORY_OF_THE_MANIKONGO</Description>
<ShortDescription>TXT_KEY_TRAIT_GLORY_OF_THE_MANIKONGO_SHORT</ShortDescription>
<Row>
<ObsoleteTech>TECH_PRINTING_PRESS</ObsoleteTech>
<CapitalGrowthMod>40</CapitalGrowthMod>
</Row>
<Trait_CombatProductionModifiers>
<Row>
<UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_ARCHER</UnitCombatType>
<Modifier>25</Modifier>
</Row>
</Trait_CombatProductionModifiers>
</Row>

</Traits>
</GameData>

So, does anyone hava an idea how the xml code should be written?

i've been having the same problem i made a USA civ. so i would like to find out the problem myself but all i did was delete the TXT_KEY stuff. your mod looks good by the way :) here is an in game screenshot of mine

I wonder how to show custom diplo screen in a mod as you did. Could you explain to me, please?

looking at the game XML, I think you have a catch-22 for trying to do a capital growth percentage with obsolescence. The CapitalGrowthMod parameter seems to be only for Social Policies, not buildings or traits. Even if you could make a civ-specific Social Policy, there doesn't seem to be a way to make it go obsolete with a specific tech.

Buildings do have Yield modifiers, so you could approximate the trait with a new building granted to your capital city in addition to the palace.

For the unit specific production rate change, you might need to create a new building that has Building_UnitCombatProductionModifiers set for all UNITCOMBAT_ARCHER. The example would be the Stable that has a production modifier for UNITCOMBAT_MOUNTED. Not sure, though, if your intent is for just the Archer unit or all Archer-type combat units. Then you make this new building free to every new city -- One of the Hukkak revised Civs does this, and also the "Venice - the most Serene City" civ mod. I spent a number hair-pulling hours getting the free building to work, so let me know and I can give you the magic beans that leave your hair in place.

There is also a tantalizing building table called Unit_ProductionModifierBuildings. I didn't see it used anywhere, though, so I'm not sure what it does.

Thanks a lot for xml help, I have chosen to make it easier for my self and use traits that already exists. The trait is now: Ignores terrain cost along rivers, +20%:c5production: production towars buildings alredy in the :c5capital:capital
Thou I'm still considering doing the old one with the fee buildings solution, if you would do that, would the modified palace/free building have to show up the game or would it be possible to make it invisible?

The <FasterAlongRiver>true</FasterAlongRiver> trait must have been written for askia but been replaced by the strange embarked units can defend themself - I wonder why?

The mod is now playable, I have tried to upload it in the modbroweser using gamespy via ModBuddy whiteout success. So download the attached .rar file and play it!

The only thing that doesn't work is sadly the diplomatic scene, I have tried both the short -
<LeaderScene FallbackImage="Nzinga_leader_scene.dds">
</LeaderScene>

- and the longer version Pazyryk used that modifies the Elizabeth_Scene.xml, and I'm using the x9 version but the game crashes then I shoose to play an other civilization against Kongo, so now you will see elizabeth instead.

Play it and let me now what you think!

Attachments

• Kingdom of Kongo (v 1).rar
    1 MB · Views: 251
Thank you for making African civilizations. One thing I miss about the Civ franchise has been the "educational" aspect of the series. I feel like Polynesia has been a great step towards restoring the interesting learning aspects of the game. Civ should be about strategy, but also instructive of historical peoples as well.

Top Bottom