Additional Civilizations (by DJSHenninger)

Started a new game with a re-downloaded Northumbria; the opening diplo line still isn't there.

Should be fixed now! :)

I think that the download link for the Seljuqs still links to the old version before the art update :/.

Usually, when updating a file, the download link stays the same. It turns out the download link changed when updating the file.

As a fan of History Channel's Vikings, it's a little weird seeing the show's king of Wessex as the King of Northumbria, but I shall add it to my civ list anyway.

Will you eventually be adding Events & Decisions support to your civs? Sorry if that's been asked before.

As a fan of History Channel's Vikings, it's a little weird seeing the show's king of Wessex as the King of Northumbria, but I shall add it to my civ list anyway.

Will you eventually be adding Events & Decisions support to your civs? Sorry if that's been asked before.

Oh, the page I retrieved it from said it was a Northumbrian king. Well, any generic medieval European king would probably do :p

Idk about Events & Decisions, haven't planned anything. I'm rather inactive at the moment and won't be doing much or anything at all. Also, my lua skills probably wouldn't be good enough.

Could someone turn this icon into an avatar, the highest possible size?
Spoiler :

I can't get it done with Gimp without having a reasonable size with .png and if I use .gif, I get a jagged edge (like the one I'm using now) -_-

I can't get it done with Gimp without having a reasonable size with .png and if I use .gif, I get a jagged edge (like the one I'm using now) -_-
Attachment.
Sorry for my brain damage.

Attachments

• tk5.gif
    tk5.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 325
Attachment.
Sorry for my brain damage.

Thanks, but it seems to look different and has a white background if I use the 'upload image from comp' option. If I use an external link, it'll say it's too large (over 6kb). Perhaps I'm missing something? :crazyeye:

And who is this guy? :)

Josip Jelacic, I want better leader art for Croatia :p

Extract attachment, do not open it (it may result in quality loss).

Attachments

• tk5.7z
    7.7 KB · Views: 87
Extract attachment, do not open it (it may result in quality loss).

Yes it worked, thanks a lot! (Although there's still a quality loss, I'll just play around with it until it works)

Are you just going to replace Tomislav or make a new Croatia?

I think I'm going for a new Croatia :p Not so sure about possible uniques. Uskok as a unique unit is a possibility, or the Grenzer and give Tomislav the Uskok :p Could use some help with a better unique building than a Bunja, though. Was thinking of a 'casemate fortress', supposedly, the Bokar Fortress was the first of its kind in Europe. But then again, it belonged to Ragusa at that time.

I'd say that Jelačić should get both the Grenzer and Uskok.
Tomislav should keep the Bunja, one of my favorite UBs,the early production is so good.
He should get a new UU, also if you decide for a new UA name I'd suggest "Lijepa Naša"

It is a pretty commonly used national phrase and their anthem.

Giving those two UUs to Jelačić crossed my mind as well, even though I generally dislike double UU civs. I usually don't see the point of double UU civs without it being conquest-based (unless they're non-combat UUs). But does conquest fit Jelačić? I certainly think it should be military based, with Tomislav's Croatia being the peaceful counterpart. Also, the Grenzer is kinda defensive, though :p

Oh, definitely in my opinion. If you think of them more in a defensive rather than an offensive way they are perfectly fitting!

As for Tomislav's UU, I found an illustration of one of his soldiers.

No clue about the name though.

Hmmh, Just defensive wouldn't be that great imo :p I'll probably add cultural elements as well.

I'll keep that picture in mind, thanks. Just some generic name will have to do, I suppose.

If you're going to mess with Croatia, please let Tomislav keep the Bunja, and preferably the UA as well. It's an absolutely fantastic combination at the moment.

If you're going to mess with Croatia, please let Tomislav keep the Bunja, and preferably the UA as well. It's an absolutely fantastic combination at the moment.

Not changing any of those! :)

For the new Croatia (and perhaps Tomislav's), should I use the same colors or these colors?
Spoiler :

I want to avoid red-white color schemes. Considering these icons, the original colors may be better, but I don't really like the dark blue color:
Spoiler :

Those icons are great!

How about a Blood Orange and Grey like this?

Top Bottom