Scenario Mesopotamia

Avance

Chieftain
Hi,
I played the scenario Mesopotamia with 1.15 bêta FR version.
Every time I win a fight with a Elite Unit, I have the message "Elément manquant in "Conquests\Mesopotamia\text\Pedialcons.txt" = ANIMNAME_PRTO_Leader
and I am fired off the game ! Back to Windows !
Thanks to fix this bug !

Hehe, a guy from la Grenouille !! :D I come to Yaro from time to time...

Anyway, welcome to CFC ! [party] :band: :D

I played this conquest only once, but with the raw version. I plan to play it (and the other conquests) again, but not now, not before the final patch, I guess. It seems I'm wise to do so. :o Anyway it's weird that it's bugged... Are you sure you installed everything properly ? And why are you warmongering in this scenario ?? :D Build those wonders at once !

Cheers
krys the frenchie

I'm not the one who makes war ! I'm just defending myself ! :D
I built 4 or 5 wonders anyway.
I did install this patch properly I think. There's not many ways to do it ! :cool:

You could just search the pedia.txt for the missing entry; most likely there's a simple spelling error in the next line, pointing to the Leader animation folder, which happens to be French in your version...compare the name in the Mesopotamia pedia with your Civ3\Arts\Units\ folders (or whatever that path is called in French).

Thanks for your answer but I don't understand : the lines seem right in the Pedialcons.txt ! :(

Top Bottom