What's Fiacra?

Darksaber1

Secret Emperor
What's Fiacra? I know it's a giant eagle, but is there anymore information on it?

He is "The Northwind." He is almost certainly one of the many Beasts (such as Dragons) who were created as weapons with which to fight the Godswar.

Ok, I knew Mulcarn created him, then had to seal hi away with the signing of the Compact. I just diddn't know if there was any more information on Him.

Not really. Just that I believe that Kael said that unleashing such a "pet" upon creation does not constitute a breach of the Compact.

Well, it dosn't really matter if it was a breach in Fiacra's case, Mulcarn broke it atleast four times. And he'd already entered creation when he released him.

So, debating FFH law and ethics now, are we? "Four breaches of contract don' t make a right."

Hi everyone,
So, I had the unfortunate situation that Fiacra destroyed the pirate ship before I could transport anyone to the island...am I hosed and have to start over, or is there a way to cross to the island? I've tried waiting a few dozen turns to see if an ice sheet is created, but it hasn't happened yet.
Thanks,
Astro

I'm not quite sure your question is close enough to the purpose of this thread to fit here, but whatever.

It has been quite some time since I played this so I;m not sure, but I believe there are 3 options for you:

1. Capture Fiacra, probably with an upgraded Caerbulin that was given subdue animal, and use The Northwind itself to get the last piece of the Godslayer.

2. Cross into the valley on the other side of the northern mountain range, though the passage that is guarded by Hati. Take a unit with whichever mark allow you to cast Floating Eye as far to the right as you can in that valley. I think that is barely close enough that the floating eye can uncover the tile where the piece is, and trigger the event that causes all volcano on the map to explode. The mountain tile blocking the isthmus is a volcano that will become a passable crater when this happens, allowing you bring in a unit to take the piece away.

3. Use worldbuilder to cheat.

Since this thread was just necro'ed, I thought I'd add that with the release of the Bestiary a while back we know that Fiacra is an Aquilan.

Bestiary of Erebus said:
Aquilan- The Aquilan are great eagles that dwell in the heart of blizzards. Many assume that the aquilan seek out the blizzards, but in truth the blizzards are formed wherever the aquilan are.

Thank you! I ended up using worldbuilder to create a new galleon and finished pretty quickly afterwards.

Cheers,
Astro

Top Bottom