Nintendo DS

Tukker

Chieftain
I can't seem to find any info about the release date of the game on the ds, does anyone know when it is supposed to come out for the nds?

I think someone mentioned that the reason for the late AMerican release, was that all versions were going to come at the same time over there. If that's true the DS release date is in the beginning of July.

Amazon.co.uk had moved this back to 18th July,

It is now quoting 29th August

ah damn will be a long wait then before its out for the ds. Was hoping it came out around the same time as the xbox/ps3 version.

Aside from dumbed down graphics, are there any other differences to the game for the DS? Is there the same level of AI and does the rest of the feature set exist for the DS?

I'd like to go the DS route, and if the only drawback is poorer graphics I'm perfectly okay with that. If there were other cuts to the game, then I may go with a console version.

Any light anyone could shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Aside from dumbed down graphics, are there any other differences to the game for the DS? Is there the same level of AI and does the rest of the feature set exist for the DS?

I'd like to go the DS route, and if the only drawback is poorer graphics I'm perfectly okay with that. If there were other cuts to the game, then I may go with a console version.

Any light anyone could shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Your Answer:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=276965

- John

yea it's great it is exactly the same for the ds as for the ps3/xbox, I don't really care about graphics alot so I will also get the game for the ds so I can play it while I'm travelling.

good i was planning on getting it for my ds too, but i was starting to get scared i might buy the dumbest A.I. ever but if you just sacrifice graphics thats cool enough for me

according to 2K, the DS version is still coming out July 8th everywhere...I'd trust them over retailers any day.

Top Bottom