Loyal PC gamers finally kicked in teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuz we all know that owns right?

I played Civ II, III and IV on the PC, and I was delighted to see that CivRev was coming out for the 360.

Because most living rooms are centered around the TV (and our TV is much, much larger than my PC monitor), Xbox games are more of a communal experience. I don't really enjoy watching other people play a PC game, but if I'm hanging out in the living room, I can get pretty engrossed in watching my husband play something on Xbox.

So my reasons aren't really because of gameplay, but because of lifestyle :) (Though I've been playing the demo like mad, and I LOVE it!)

I've played Civ on computer since i was like 9 years old and I was excited to hear about CivRev too. it's a chance to experience a different style of Civ gameplay... which is not to say will be better or worse than PC, just different.

and since my 360 is plugged into my computer screen in my room, lifestyle doesn't have much to do with it ;)

ah, I didn't realize Battlefield had come out before CoD, and I've never heard of Codename Eagle

And there was Medal of Honor even before that (I think).

As for CivRev, I think I might end up engrossed in Advance Wars this summer.

ummmmmmmmm, how does that have anything to what's the best strategy game out for consoles so far?

CivRev is made exclusively for consoles and if u haven't noticed it doesn't have as much civs, leaders and features as BtS. Civ 5 will probably be for PC again, they just made this game so people can enjoy Civ on other consoles.

we all know that, just some of us have trouble comprehending it...

that really makes sense! and this thread now has no real use as Civrev has already been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom