Civilization V Funny screenshots

Not really funny but still the weirdest starting position i ever got. Pangea all standard settings except i disabled starting bias.

Attachments

• Screen01.JPG
    Screen01.JPG
    253.9 KB · Views: 5,051
This one comes to you in two parts.

Attachments

• pt1.jpg
    pt1.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 4,427
  • pt2.jpg
    pt2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 4,415
What's yo doin' in turn 352?
Waiting to rush over to the right side Continental quick domination victory wide open gates?

If Zetty gets anywhere near you, all that stockpiled Gold will not save even dangerous Caesar from her Wrath!
Tabarnak, do something.
Maintenant = Now.
;)

PS; I'll be back with some weird snaps again if i can reproduce what i had last weekend.

Waiting to rush over to the right side Continental quick domination victory wide open gates?

If Zetty gets anywhere near you, all that stockpiled Gold will not save even dangerous Caesar from her Wrath!
Tabarnak, do something.
Maintenant = Now.
;)

PS; I'll be back with some weird snaps again if i can reproduce what i had last weekend.

What are you talking about? :confused: turn 352? what is that?
No games pass 200 turns for me lol

Tabarnak, do something.
Maintenant = Now.
;)

Building the UN rather than embark and slosh my way through another continent. It seemed quicker that way. Zetty was a total non-factor. She was boxed in and had like 6 cities. First time I've ever seen her behind the rest of the world in tech, hehe.

What are you talking about? :confused: turn 352? what is that?
No games pass 200 turns for me lol

I think he was telling you to teach me your techniques.

KHAN; We want Open Borders, now!
ME; I could simply expel the damn stuck soldiers buying the Tile they're on... but, what do you want (or would give) for the privilege to stay and watch me building the Eiffel Tower?

:D
Gotta go... Maple Leafs vs the Habs, puck drop in a few minutes!

Attachments

• Expell_Khan.jpg
    Expell_Khan.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 2,807

I feel that what this means, more than anything else, is that we have finally arrived at the Bush equivalent of the Civs series.

Sadly, Civ5 is to the Civilization series what Bush was to the long history of great American presidents.

In addition to walking on water, the Polynesians raise some of the finest water livestock in the world.

Top Bottom