Civilopedia 5 online

Thank you all for your kind words!
I am now working on a new version of the site, which will be without errors and missing information.
I'm working with the site in my free time. And work is moving slowly.
I plan to add all DLC content and make the tech tree.

stay tuned :)

Thank you all for your kind words!
I am now working on a new version of the site, which will be without errors and missing information.
I'm working with the site in my free time. And work is moving slowly.
I plan to add all DLC content and make the tech tree.

stay tuned :)

You, sir, are quite awesome. I really hope Firaxis offers to buy your site, and you get to see a bunch of money for your trouble.

Sterkhov, in case you need help with all the information and possibly errata, I'd be happy to help! Clarifications and all that wouldn't do harm either.

Really cool that I dont have to start the game to have a look into it! Please update the entries!!

I love it! The design is very good! Good work my friend! (=

If you have any idea to translate it to Bulgarian, I will be glad to help.

I have a question. I know Askia ruled Songhai, which was in West Africa, and centered around Djenne, Jenne, or however you wish to spell it. Sudan is in Northeast Africa on the Nile. Was that a typo on your part, or did 2k slip up that badly? *eyetwitch*

Regardless of that typo, your work is beautiful. Keep it up. :)

Haha :lol:

Great work :goodjob:

I was using it all the time, but before seeing this thread I thought it was an official page :lol:

Great work indeed!

As I was randomly reading a few paragraphs I stumbled across something wich confused me:
Geographically, China can be divided into three main areas: the mountainous highlands of the west, the rugged south, and the eastern lowlands bordering the Yellow and East China Seas. Bisected by a number of major rivers, the incredibly fertile lowlands have been the center of power in China, and whoever controls that area controls Western Asia.
Surely Turkey, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Israel and other countries in western Asia aren't controlled by China? ;)

Top Bottom