Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

Guys, guys, I think while Ash and Kame are busy wrestling, Oda could easily decapitate them with his three katanas. Case in point: Kill Bill

Guys, guys, I think while Ash and Kame are busy wrestling, Oda could easily decapitate them with his three katanas. Case in point: Kill Bill

Agreed.

@Stellarnight:

When you say feudal shotguns, was that a typo of "shoguns" or did you mean arquebuses/tanegashima?

I disagree with any of the 3 being good leaders. Both Toyotomi and Oda are good choices. (you're right about the peasant soldier bit, now I come to think about it) Tokugawa Ieyasu was lucky and simply filled a power vacuum. And then got really lucky by maintaining his power after Sekigahara.

P.S. It's good to see that there are other people in this world who know that Toyotomi Hideyoshi isn't a kind of sushi.

Someone who's been left out until now, Wu Zetian. The woman killed her own baby daughter, I think we can expect great things from her.

Someone who's been left out until now, Wu Zetian. The woman killed her own baby daughter, I think we can expect great things from her.
She would be the most awesome Kung Fu and sword master!

Until Oda comes along and chops her head off with his katanas.

Indeed. He probably knows at least one of the thousands of sword ryu. He probably invented a sword ryu of some description. And challenging the Japanese at martial arts is a bad idea.

Of course, I wouldn't put it past Wu Zetian to seduce him, bear him a son and then launch a coup XD

@Stellarnight:

When you say feudal shotguns, was that a typo of "shoguns" or did you mean arquebuses/tanegashima?

I disagree with any of the 3 being good leaders. Both Toyotomi and Oda are good choices. (you're right about the peasant soldier bit, now I come to think about it) Tokugawa Ieyasu was lucky and simply filled a power vacuum. And then got really lucky by maintaining his power after Sekigahara.

P.S. It's good to see that there are other people in this world who know that Toyotomi Hideyoshi isn't a kind of sushi.

Heh i was referring to one of those over the top anime adaptations of the feudal period where Oda Nobunaga has a shotgun and Honda Tadakatsu is a robot. In a way, i do agree that Ieyasu got really lucky because it turns out that people hated Ishida's guts more than Ieyasu blatantly flaunting his power in the light of Hideyoshi's death. But then again you got to be one hell of a wily politician in somehow being able to completely not send any form of force or aid to Toyotomi's Korean Campaign.
He is in a way like a mini Maria Theresa. Having sired like a football team of descendents, he married them off to important damiyos and court nobles, ensuring that his influence was substantial in important places. The way he played the imperial court and toyotomi loyalists against Ishida was impressive though there was a real danger it could backfire. Got a bit of stroke of luck though as Hideyoshi died too young before his heir, Hideyori was of age.

Anyway, Shaka vs Kamehameha. Battle of the Spears! Who would win?!

Heh i was referring to one of those over the top anime adaptations of the feudal period where Oda Nobunaga has a shotgun and Honda Tadakatsu is a robot. In a way, i do agree that Ieyasu got really lucky because it turns out that people hated Ishida's guts more than Ieyasu blatantly flaunting his power in the light of Hideyoshi's death. But then again you got to be one hell of a wily politician in somehow being able to completely not send any form of force or aid to Toyotomi's Korean Campaign.
He is in a way like a mini Maria Theresa. Having sired like a football team of descendents, he married them off to important damiyos and court nobles, ensuring that his influence was substantial in important places. The way he played the imperial court and toyotomi loyalists against Ishida was impressive though there was a real danger it could backfire. Got a bit of stroke of luck though as Hideyoshi died too young before his heir, Hideyori was of age.

*applauds, no, seriously, I mean it*

They should split Japan up into Kanto (Tokugawa) and Kansai (Toyotomi) in BNW, seeing as practically everything in Japan has a Kanto and a Kansai way of whatever...

About Shaka and Kame, it's pretty obvious that Shaka would win. Kame's half-naked for goodness sake. That doesn't provide much protection. And Shaka has a shield.

P.S. Who's Honda Tadakatsu? I've never heard of that particular daimyo.

Yeah, I'd have to say Shaka beats Kamehameha, simply by virtue of having a shield (and being Shaka).

Nobody has mentioned how Pachacuti would do in single combat, or Pacal. I think a good sneeze would probably knock Pacal over though, with all those feathers on his head.

Kame has no armor, but he looks dense. If he was injured, he would probably snap the spear in his hands then proceed to impale Shaka or break his shield then impale him.

Agreed, thats hardcore...Theodoras seduction cant stand up to Wu Zetians infanticide.

You know, Theodora left all the seducing stuff behind after becoming empress. Her real weapons are the horde of generals and Justinians balls that she keeps in her purse. Still though, no match for Wu's infanticide, we are agreed on that.

@phaethon: I can tell you have feelings for Kame. BTW "dense" is not a compliment.

Re Theodora vs Wu, I'm pretty sure Wu would win.

But Wu verses Boudica? I'm pretty sure Boudica would win with the gigantic sword she's holding....

I'll tell you who I secretly think is a boss - and that's Pacal. I mean, you've got to be strong to be wearing that headdress all day!

But that's a point, if we can't decide the strongest, leader, who is the weakest? Probably Elizabeth.... She looks a little 'fragile'..... And for that matter I can't see Sejong doing much damage either!

But Wu verses Boudica? I'm pretty sure Boudica would win with the gigantic sword she's holding....

I'll tell you who I secretly think is a boss - and that's Pacal. I mean, you've got to be strong to be wearing that headdress all day!

But that's a point, if we can't decide the strongest, leader, who is the weakest? Probably Elizabeth.... She looks a little 'fragile'..... And for that matter I can't see Sejong doing much damage either!

Elizabeth is like a banshee though - that screeching voice.

Askia: "And now, Elizabeth, I will burn your city to a-"

Eliziabeth: "We are PLEEEZED to MEEET you! Would you be interested in a TRAAADE agreement with EEENGLAAND??!!"

Askia: *dropping his sword and holding his head* "AAAAAAH MY EARS, MAKE IT STOP!"

Top Bottom