Information Drought?

Kate has just put another padding post on Facebook, so I'm guessing no news for at least two more days...

Kate has just put another padding post on Facebook, so I'm guessing no news for at least two more days...

I just checked the date and day of the week that Shaka was teased... April 9th, a Tuesday.

Just the day before, Monday the 8th, Kate put a 'padding' post on Facebook.

I'm retaining some cautious optimism for this week - it's been a good while since the Zulu and Portugal were confirmed.

The 5 stages of Information Drought:

1) Denial: "There isn't an information drought. They will announce another civ any day now."

2) Anger: "Damn you, 2K! Announce another civ."

3) Bargaining: "Please. Please. Please!"

4) Depression: "I'm not even going to check CivFanatics today."

5) Acceptance: "They will announce more by the middle of May. Just chill out." :)

1) Denial: "There isn't an information drought. They will announce another civ any day now."

5) Acceptance: "They will announce more by the middle of May. Just chill out." :)

Story of my love life too.:sad:

This is brilliant.

Let's be optimistic!
We know that 2K won't be at E3 in early June.
Let's all pretend we'll find out who the remaining civs are in May!:woohoo:

Let's keep up the spirit! :band:

Let's be optimistic!
We know that 2K won't be at E3 in early June.
Let's all pretend we'll find out who the remaining civs are in May!:woohoo:

I think that's actually pretty likely - I'm sure that 2k will want to get the official BNW page updated with videos of all the new leader screens at least a month before release (as was the case with G+K), so the very latest we could expect them to reveal the last civ would be around June 12th. Also, seeing as the last G+K civ (Sweden) was actually revealed about 2 months before the release date, I'm expecting we'll know all of the BNW civs before May is over.

I think that's actually pretty likely - I'm sure that 2k will want to get the official BNW page updated with videos of all the new leader screens at least a month before release (as was the case with G+K), so the very latest we could expect them to reveal the last civ would be around June 12th. Also, seeing as the last G+K civ (Sweden) was actually revealed about 2 months before the release date, I'm expecting we'll know all of the BNW civs before May is over.

You give me hope that May will be exciting in terms of BNW reveals.:goodjob:

Me:
1) Denial : They could get a chance while people hyped about BNW thing to keep them excited.

4) Depression Bored : Okayyy. There are just speculation and Ash vs Kame. I am bored.

5) "Acceptance" : Time to play EU3 and conquer the world... as Majapahit. (Thank civfanatic for making me spell it right btw)

I recall someone post that we will discuss about Shaka "leaderhead" dirt composition when we really lack new information. I'd love to discuss that too but rather not risk making a topic about it.

I guess we're running around in circles with speculation now that we just keep repeating the same arguments over and over again like some poorly done groundhog day.

I just checked the date and day of the week that Shaka was teased... April 9th, a Tuesday.

Just the day before, Monday the 8th, Kate put a 'padding' post on Facebook.

I'm retaining some cautious optimism for this week - it's been a good while since the Zulu and Portugal were confirmed.

:cool:

Or, in desperation, we try to find a pattern. :(

Top Bottom