Information Drought?

If I tried a rain dance here, it would just snow :(

One of these days it will finally be spring... I hope before June rolls around :rolleyes:

If I tried a rain dance here, it would just snow :(

Let me guess: Wyoming/Colorado? They just got burried by 18 inches of snow a couple days ago!

Anyway, we could use the rain here in my neck of the woods. And I could use a monsoon of "rain" because the "box art reveal" didn't saturate me enough.

No, northern MN. Lake effect from Superior. Basically there is a chance of rain or snow every single day of the year. Doesn't mean it will, but always a chance. In the top 20 of large cities that get the most snowfall in the country.

Let me guess: Wyoming/Colorado? They just got burried by 18 inches of snow a couple days ago!

Anyway, we could use the rain here in my neck of the woods. And I could use a monsoon of "rain" because the "box art reveal" didn't saturate me enough.

Yeah we did.
Funny part: It's now back up to 50F degrees, and most of the snow will be melted by day's end (on the frontrange, not in the mountains though obviously). By tomorrow we'll back to our constant mantra/concern over dryness and potential of fires :]

About Friday :

Watch Ronnie 2K square off against Kate in Firaxis’ newly released title Haunted Hollow. Chris will be showing off some of his XCOM strategies. There’s a ton to talk about when it comes to Civilization V: Brave New World. Plus John will be about the recently announced Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol.

So how high are the chances they would drop any new info?

So how high are the chances they would drop any new info?

It's on Twitch. I'm thinking of getting on the livestream chat and asking questions. Maybe they will drop some new info if the right questions are asked.

Generally speaking, they only answer things they've planned to answer, so, no, the question asked shouldn't matter.

You've also been pretty active at asking people questions, so you don't want to run the risk of everyone being sick of you :p

Generally speaking, they only answer things they've planned to answer, so, no, the question asked shouldn't matter.

You've also been pretty active at asking people questions, so you don't want to run the risk of everyone being sick of you :p

I guess I have a little Socrates in me!

I actually only have two questions in mind:

We've seen screenshots with a new tile improvement in French territory. What is it?

There is a Motte & Bailey on the poster. What is the significance of that with regards to BNW?

They are things that have been on official materials, but not spelled out for us. Hopefully they aren't too hush-hush.

About Friday :

Watch Ronnie 2K square off against Kate in Firaxis’ newly released title Haunted Hollow. Chris will be showing off some of his XCOM strategies. There’s a ton to talk about when it comes to Civilization V: Brave New World. Plus John will be about the recently announced Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol.

Where is this information posted? When is the live stream? I can't find anything on it.

Mostly Haunted Hollow and Ace Patrol. A little XCOM. And I think they will probably show off the BNW box art again, and maybe drop a teaser or answer some questions.

I live in the UK. I'm not going to do anything that might encourage more actual rain ;)

Especially as it has been rather bright lately *knock wood*

I really am hoping for something for tomorrow. Even a single screenshot would be enough for me. Just...anything is better than nothing.

Oh man. Talking about the weather.
I can do that to. This morning, cold enough for a scarf. By lunchtime too hot for sleeves.

I thought the weather was bad here. Still some snow lingering around the middle of April!

Anyways, it's really quite pleasent out right now in May.

Here the weather is too hot.... or at least in the day. It's cold at night.

Top Bottom