Caveman 2 Cosmos

Civilization numbers was cut down to BTS/RoM number of civs because additional civs take space in memory and we have already problem with MAFs (memory errors).

You can check mom mod subforum here and you probably find most of deleted civs.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=464

Well, this is not a good news. :( I think I will go back to v34 for the time being. Thanks anyway!

Does "Minimize AI turn time" in the BUG options have any drawbacks? I assume it does, or else I imagine it would be checked by default.

the story tellers are just bugged to hell for me. they display whatever you last selected as their abilities and if you click on a city the overlay stays up and they have no animation. the civapedia is also blank on them. where is the folder they are in? the only changes are that i have custom civs and removed alt timeline module on a custom map. BTW the alt timeline removal works but it seems to pop up a bunch of art errors and stop spawning elephants and zebras and stuff. could you please make a version without that module some people like me just really dislike it.

the story tellers are just bugged to hell for me. they display whatever you last selected as their abilities and if you click on a city the overlay stays up and they have no animation. the civapedia is also blank on them.

Which civilization you playing?

Problem looks like Story Telles is using wrong animation file. But I checked now both in-game unit and XML code and everything is ok. Roman civ is using ART_DEF_UNIT_STORY_TELLER_EUROPEAN unit,
which is using <KFM>Art/Units/Missionary/Hindu/Hindu_Missionary.kfm</KFM> animation. Both of these paths are correct and right (checked twice).

My advice: download new SVN and try on fresh version before you deleting/changing anything.

it seems to be just that save. it works on a new game. do you know how i could go about fixing it?

*is there some type of canal building or improvement that lets you move ships across a 1 thick land Provence? like the suez canal or the Panama canal. if not you could add one prehaps making it require a earlyer tech for one across flat terrain then over hilly terrain.

Ok the mod works now. Going pretty good, but the turns take awhile to process. I once abandoned a game when a massive purge of built up wildlife failed.

*is there some type of canal building or improvement that lets you move ships across a 1 thick land Provence? like the suez canal or the Panama canal. if not you could add one prehaps making it require a earlyer tech for one across flat terrain then over hilly terrain.

Without graphics for canals this can go no further.

did you remove more civs in the svn version?!? I'm getting civ not found errors. but yes it does fix the story teller problem.

Many civs were removed to reduce the occurrence of MAFs and CTDs as all the art is loaded into memory even that which is not used in a particular game.

Just want to give alberts2 a very Big THANK YOU for all his recent work.

I appreciate your diligence and effort alberts2. :goodjob:

JosEPh:)

Top Bottom