RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's not hard to type whole words. Hell, most of the time I speak my text messages anyway. No excuses for that crap. :nono:

really? i cant believe you would do such a thing!!! k bi :)

One of my autistic traits is spelling everything as perfectly as I can manage. Even my texts employ proper punctuation and grammar. :)
Sorry about that. Didn't know that about you. :)

It is hard to press on the keys for me, especially my hands is swollen or blistered from work. Also I am in the hurry at times. And Iphones touch is way too sensitive, so that is why I type in U instead of you.

One of my autistic traits is spelling everything as perfectly as I can manage. Even my texts employ proper punctuation and grammar. :)

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same way.

Well, I have that issue occasionally, especially when my fingers are feeling sore from typing all day, but I consider it a lesser issue than the mentally wounding sight of badly-typed English. :)

I still wince every time I walk past a local gift store which, after many years, still proudly displays its shop sign as Gift's Galore. :mad:

Well, I have that issue occasionally, especially when my fingers are feeling sore from typing all day, but I consider it a lesser issue than the mentally wounding sight of badly-typed English. :)

I still wince every time I walk past a local gift store which, after many years, still proudly displays its shop sign as Gift's Galore. :mad:
I think lucyduke would be an ideal mate for you. She's kinda crazy about that too. :p

Bleeping power company. They rip us off, and then they cut the power for four hours.

I have that without the Aspergers…
Arakhor said:
Given that that 'galore' is a corrupted loanword from Gaelic 'gu leor' I would be wincing at the blatant pillaging of the Gaelic cultural heritage!
I think lucyduke would be an ideal mate for you. She's kinda crazy about that too. :p
What do you ean, crazy? Arakhor, choxorn, Lucy and me are the only sane people in the world, you mean.

:hide: that did not happen. We have always been at war with Eastasia!

Takhisis, I know as a cat you keep saying "Four legs good, two legs bad". But somedays I look outside from cat to man, and from man to cat, and from cat to man again; already it is impossible to say which was which.

RANT: This thread got 4 pages before I noticed it :mad: :p

Takhisis, I know as a cat you keep saying "Four legs good, two legs bad". But somedays I look outside from cat to man, and from man to cat, and from cat to man again; already it is impossible to say which was which.
Four legs isn't necessarily good. Dogs and mice are despicable creatures. Teddy bears have only two 'legs'. Master has two legs. Number of legs isn't necessary for perfection.

His brain started functioning again and realized it will be work, work, and more work. ;)

His brain started functioning again and realized it will be work, work, and more work. ;)

Nah, because I just read the raves thread and he posted the same exact thing there :p

Rant: madviking is confusing me with his rave/rants!

The forums were down for three hours :mad:. Yes I know it's the usual night for the backups to happen, butbit normally takes an half an hour to an hour. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom