SGOTM 15 - One Short Straw

Alas, it appears the team OSS is no more. LC has retired, bbp and shyuhe have vanished and ZPV has joined FE. It was fun while it lasted...

It's sad to see a team disappear. Although, I don't think any members of the team for SGOTM 15 were on either Team One or Short Straw anyway, so the original teams' members are long gone.

I hope that you could establish a new team. I missed your SGOTM12 team, an outstanding cooperative team work ever shown.

OTOH, we will be glad to have you on board if you are willing to attend this SGOTM.:)

Alas, it appears the team OSS is no more. LC has retired, bbp and shyuhe have vanished and ZPV has joined FE. It was fun while it lasted...

It's sad to see a team disappear. Although, I don't think any members of the team for SGOTM 15 were on either Team One or Short Straw anyway, so the original teams' members are long gone.
I'm sad to see the team disappear, as well, having been part of it for a few years. I personally haven't played any Civ since about the time the next-to-last SGOTM finished. Might lurk the PD thread if I have any time, but I can't imagine participating again.

RIP One Short Straw!

I just started to get into civ V again now that I have G&K. So I checked over here to see if Short Straw still existed.

It's great to see that the team lasted as long as it did. Maybe I'll see some of you if they ever do the SGOTM with CIV V.

Most One Short Straw members can be seen in the current The Shawshank Redemption team. OSS reincarnated as TSR? :)

Sun Tzu Wu

Top Bottom