The Holy War: Crusades

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
This is my seccond story( First one is'nt complete ) It is about a recent game of mine, where I was Brennus of the Celtics, and founder of Christianity, declared war on the Islamic- Hunyan Capac, founder of Islam. From there I was swept into the Holy War between Islam and Christianity. The story starts in 1100 AD The Begining of the Holy War...
Map Type:
Fractal
Large
Temprate
Speed: Normal
Victory: Conquest( only Conquest )

Part One: Prologue 1100 AD

Brennus sat atop his solid gold chair, with a confused but understanding stare at the map laid atop the table before him. His Generals stared at Brennus sitting on their own solid gold chairs. Pope James II, next to Brennus around the circular table, crossed his arms staring at Brennus.
What is wrong with him!? The Pope thought. Brennus had been staring at the map for the past half an hour not speaking a word.
The Pope looked across the table and saw General Aaron Vaxen, who must have been thinking the same thing the Pope had, because he stood up abruptly.
" Lord Brennus! We must act now while we have the element of suprise against the heathen Islamics!" The man screamed flailing his arms. Now the man was sweating and breathing heavily, realizing what he had done. He had spoken out of line, almost ordering Brennus.
The Pope smiled. He had always thought that the General was an imbicile, and now the General would be punished. Brennus closed his eyes and then opened them wider. He then relaxed and sat back.
" Is that your suggestion ,General?" Brennus calmly said. The Pope now began to frown as he pulled one of his rings on and off. Brennus should had him beheaded! He thought. Brennus had always been soft, but not soft in the heat of battle. For he had once killed 100 barbarian warriors on a recon mission. Now the Pope stopped twidling with his ring and he began to stare at General Vaxen with an angry stare.
"Y-y-yes Lord Brennus." Aaron said sheepishly. Brennus leaned forward, put his elbows on the table, and crossed his fingers.
"Then... I will accept your suggestion" Brennus said.
"What!?!?" The Pope was now infuriated as he stood up. All the Generals stared at him except for Brennus who just stared at the map.
" This IS an OUTRAGE!!! The Holy Church of Celtia will NOT stad for this!" The Pope was screaming now.
"But, the church will obey my demands." Brennus stated not even looking up at the Pope. The Pope was now twitching with rage.
"NO! The church WILL NOT!!! This is suicide! Attacking an empire larger than ourselves, although with a weaker millitary, alligned with a much more wide spread reigion IS suicide!" The Pope screamed. The Pope finally finished his outbreak. All the Generals stared at the pope open mouths.
Brennus turned to the pope, still sitting down.
" The church will obey my demands, and you, will lead the first attack force on the Inca homeland. GeneralPope James II."

Part Two: The Fog of War 1110AD
Pope James has landed on the beaches of Inca with his Elite Crusader swordsman. The Pope himself is clad in armor for he leads a garrison of cavalry. The Pope and his troop setup camp as they watch the fleet sail away to their next misson, a blockade of the Ottoman city of Smsun.

Pope James II looked across his camp as he dismounted his horse. He felt the durch crunch beneath his boots as he hit the ground. All of his troops were hand-picked Elite soldigers. The Pope had his angry stare all the time now, ever since they got on the boats. James II walked into his tent and laid across his bed and fell to sleep, not knowing his journey was about to begin....

Captain Vincent Maiza sat atop his cot with a pen and paper in his hand. There was only one time to send a letter to a loved one every month so, he had to stay focused. He then began to Write.
Dear, June
My dearest June, I am sending you a letter from the battle front as we prepare for battle, I wish I could be at home raising little Vincent, but Celtia needs me. Very few of us have actually seen battle, most are high ranking academy officers that are strict Christians, only our selves and a few other Viennen are Jews here. The Pope only chose Jews because if their were only Christians, King Brennus would have his head. I have also found out that one of my comrads is a Celtic Polynesian, just like Brennus, and that he is the only Celtic Polynesian in the Crusader Attack force. I am sorry but, I can't tell you anything more.
Your Love,
Vincent

Captain Carain Caesera also sat atop his own cot writing,
Carus July
EGO vereor ut decessio Rome eram a nocens informatio , sic secundum pugna EGO intentio of resigning quod iunctio vos quod Julius domi. Tunc nos can verum exsisto a prosapia!
Vestri Diligo , Carain
( English Translation Below )
Dear, July
I fear that leaving Rome was a bad idea, so after the battle I plan of resigning and joining you and Julius at home. Then we can truly be a family!
Your Love,
Carain

Er... you are using WB right? I hope there's not some secret way to get Praetorians i'm missing.

Top Bottom