Man Made Global Warming is a Media Made Myth

I guess the media found something better.
...as stated above, the problem with the ozone layer was the amount of chlorofluorocarbons or CFCs emitted into the atmosphere. A world wide initiative was started to limit these in commercial and industrial use--which ended up being signed as the Montreal Protocol. since then, the ozone has slowly regained its health and is expected to return to pre-1950level by before 2050.

Noone knows what the CO2 level was before the 1800s. We didn't monitor it because the technology wasn't there.

Ever heard of ice cores? Yeah, we used those. Tiny bubbles of atmosphere from times past are trapped under the polar ice sheets. That is how we know the composition.

You are right. It has had an effect. The global temperature is likely a fraction of a degree higher than it would have been without it.

The acidification of the world's oceans is another major effect of it.

I don't know what's so complicated. It is just damage done to Earth making the places close to the equater habitable and the poles inhabitable and now the Earth is healing. It is a weird thing to think about though. Some information I forgot to include was that a mammoth was found with tropical food in its stomach at the North Pole.

Sorry, but the term "healing" sounds a bit too esoteric to me in this context.

Noone knows what the CO2 level was before the 1800s. We didn't monitor it because the technology wasn't there.

Good point. It'd be *better* if everything from before the 1800s that trapped or reacted to the atmosphere had been stolen by aliens. Then scientists wouldn't do things like point to ancient ice cores and yammer on about "Highest level in 650,000 years." I mean, really.

Just because the science has led to things like computers, bombs, and airplanes doesn't mean it can tell us a thing about the past. If a scientist can't make something beep, blow up, or fly, IMO, he's not doing real science - he's just feeding the media sensation machine.

Noone knows what the CO2 level was before the 1800s. We didn't monitor it because the technology wasn't there.[/quote
:lol:, heard of ice cores?

I guess the media found something better.
Are you serious? The media barely covers climate change? Britney Spears gets more press than it does. Nevermind topsoil depleation, fish stocks dwindling & the fact that humans are creating the largest extinction level event since the dinos died.

You could try the Litterbox news network, they specifically cater to people who want their heads in the sand.

I don't know what's so complicated. It is just damage done to Earth making the places close to the equater habitable and the poles inhabitable and now the Earth is healing. It is a weird thing to think about though. Some information I forgot to include was that a mammoth was found with tropical food in its stomach at the North Pole.
Well that's what scientists like James Lovelock (the guy who first recognized the CFC problem) predict. That the only habitable regions left will be in the far North & South & 4-6 billion people will die. His ideas don't have mainstream scientific support (at the moment).

an article on Lovelock

At the UN global warming conference over 650 scientists gathered to dissent the Global Warming scaremongering that the UN IPCC and Al Gore have pushed on people.

Why do you people insist on the bizarre personality politics? Do you really think this originates with Al Gore?

Why do you people insist on the bizarre personality politics? Do you really think this originates with Al Gore?
It goes with the territory. Conspiracy theorists are generally to the far-right of the political spectrum.

Top Bottom