The Civ IV S&T Story Database

Actually, I've changed my mind. Take "French Vanilla" off of hiatus. It will just be updated very irregularly.

Hi, I am working on a ruleset for a GaP/RP type game and I need to know is the following rule makes any sense at all.

Gold v. Umla
Gold is the commerce output in-game (you know, that number up in the left corner), while umlas are player money. The nation will have a separate treasury for umlas. Think of Gold as the international transaction standard, while umlas are the national currency. Umlas can be used in international trades between nations as well, but separately from Gold. The umla treasury is filled through taxes, and events. For example, when a village is nice and provides us with 40 Gold, I would add 40 umla to the treasury as well.

That makes sense. Put up the link, I want to join.

Had put this up in the S&T Times thread, but this seemed better.
Would someone like to make a story on this game:
RFC-DoC Germany [Viceroy]
A few pics from the game:
Spoiler :
Stability-see down
Empire

Civics

Power rating

This game is excellent for conquest. Especially the guys who are too lazy/don't have enough time to get the game till here.:D
Vassals:America,Russia,England,Italy,Portugal.
The stability is low because I'm in anarchy, it will end a couple of turns later. The totalitarian civics+ city conquering bonus will keep stability afloat. And I have saved 5 GPs + olympic park for 3 uninterrupted golden ages.
I'm uploading the save too, anyone who is volunteering just tell me, and I'll PM you with some tips/additional info.

Q)Why didn't you make a story yourself?
A)I tried, but unfortunately I get too damn engrossed in the game and combat, and completely forget to take screenshots. So writing stuff is not meant for me.:p

[NOTE:As I've already said, this requires the RFC Modmod Dawn of Civilization]
And I've played this game ahead, conquered Mali, Turkey and Persia and am still stable.

Title: The Septims of Erebus
Author: Civ'ed
Mod: Fall from Heaven 2, no modmods.
Style: That depends.
Of course, guess what this is going to be.
NATURALLY! I SHALL CREATE THE EMPIRE OF TAMRIEL :mwaha:
and then 433 turns later I shall see what happens when the last Septim dies.

Honor and Glory and Rome are on hiatus until this weekend.

You may as well take Rise of Mekara off the list completely. It's not like it actually ever got an update.

The Despot's Advisors is on permanent hiatus at least until I finish one or the other of my other two stories.

I ask that you do update your story's status if it changes as I would like to remove finished stories after two weeks to ensure other stories get noticed a bit easier (however if more than say three people request it to stay I can put it in a "Hall of Fame" type section).

Basically this.

We can just look at the forum to see current stories.

Top Bottom