Sentoya, Island of Opportunity

I'm pretty sure the entirety of Royal Palms is owned by one company, as the island is named "Royal Palms Resort" and not just "Royal Palms".

Royal Palms Resort as named by the District could also mean a collection of different hotels. Royal Palms Resort could just be a generalizing name. Also you would have to individually buy each property.

Agreed.

I swear to god this isn't a joke, but can I be the fire department?

I somehow saw a vision of a raichu wearing a firefighter's luminescent coat and a fedora and holding a baseball bat.

It said "That's a nice house you got there. Shame if something happened to it."

I edited my submission, sound good Sonic?

Indeed, thank you!

I'm pretty sure the entirety of Royal Palms is owned by one company, as the island is named "Royal Palms Resort" and not just "Royal Palms".

Royal Palms Resort as named by the District could also mean a collection of different hotels. Royal Palms Resort could just be a generalizing name. Also you would have to individually buy each property.

I think Lord Herobrine is more correct; the island is named after the biggest structure on it more than anything else. It's basically a little tourist town, free from problems that plague the mainland. Probably safe to presume there are some border controls for tourists who wanna go inland. ;)

I suppose if you have enough cash to buy all the buildings...

Brothels tend to come and go. James and Ann Christensen are both eager to ensure their entry into the brothel industry is to remain strong. Deciding to go into the business they bought a hotel and made it a front for their industry. Christensen Pleasures as their "company" is called is setting itself in ruling the brothel industry in Sentoya. With plans to pay police officers and give discounts to political figures the Christensens hope that their industry will rise in no time!

Charactures of Interst

James Christensen: Cheif Executive of Christensen Pleasures, making one half of the leadership. Sly, middle aged and middle weighted he is eager to see his buisness go higher, especill with the Christensen Hotel.

Ann Christensen: General Director of Christensen Pleasures, making one half of the leadership. Heavy and strong willed she is determined to see Christansens Pleasures expand and open additional "hotels" around the city.

Vito Abana: Cheif Secretery of Christensen Pleasures, being in charge of paperwork and seeing that the orders are enforced. A thin elder that eyes aditional power in Christensen Pleasures.

Franny Tate: Manager of Christansen Hotel. A late middle aged short man with a high ego and a forceful nature that is often unsuccesful. Likes to have more power but not a grand thinker on how to acheive it.

Idoya Zavala: Manager of Zavala's Inn. Bored in her skull Mr Zavala finds little pleasure in management of the additional venture of Mr and Mrs Christensen. She is though keen on the money.

Buildings

Old Industries.png

Bottom purple: the Christensen Hotel; a first class hotel on the surface for buisnessmen, it is both the H.Q. of Christensen Pleasures and their key brothel. It is set for high class "rooms of pleasure" at the top of the tower of the hotel while additional rooms are for the mid range. There is also a gambling hall on the first (or second if your American) floor, as well as conference rooms for buisnessmen and a fancy dining hall on the ground floor.

Top purple: Zavala's Inn; a simple structure that serves as the first additional venture of Christensen Pleasures outside the primal hotel. It is a dirty place both in literal notion to its cracked structure and to the metaphoric sence for what happens inside with its "assembly line" style of buisness. It is basically set up for cheap cash. Breakfest included with the beds.

Additional information will come later.

We pleased to announce the opening of "Grain of Salt"

An establishment catering to wide variety of the interests among the residents of the isle. While the nobles could enjoy a competitive evening of Craps or Black Gammon, sipping on their Dom Perignon, the beer guzzling commoners fight find the various betting games more suited to their choice.
Live music and special offers on drinks and food on weekends and special occasions.

Characters of Interest :
Samuel "The Fang" Johansson - Newcomer in these lands, Samuel has recently arrived in the city state of Sentoya. He has a mop of fiery red hair and a skin so pale, people often wonder if he has seen the sun at all. Samuel has been rumored to be a champion kick boxer; the name Fang pronounced with respect and fear in the underground worlds of fighting.

Nicole Johansson - Elder brother of Samuel, the much more public figure. He has been seen wearing the same black tuxedo, talking to several known people in the area, apparently to push through the various bureaucratic red tapes of opening up a place of joy in these troubled lands.

Buildings :
The club house of "Grain of Salt" near the northern docks. It has been rumored that the establishment houses several levels of underground floors as well, for reasons yet unknown to most.

Several such posters have been noticed in several areas of the town:
Spoiler :

Very badly designed poster. Sorry but someone had to say it.

sorry, just made it in paint ... thought might be a little colorful

Yeah but that's the style of bars and the like all over - so accurate really

That explains most of it. But using an arab style typography with a stylished depiction of a cocktail cup wasnt the best idea anyway.

Y'know I hadn't thought of that...
Still the sort of mistake such an institution would make though

I know. But one does not simply read a book about Steve Jobs without developing something akin to an obsession for design.

METY would not have the cash to buy all of the buildings anyway. He could only buy 10/13 properties if he wanted, which would leave me with the three i claimed ;).

@bonefang: You start with five important people, not two.

Top Bottom