Dwarves need love.

LakeTroll

Chieftain
I played through as both dwarf factions and was kind of disapointed in that their cities did better in open plains than in hills and mountains. This is mainly due to farming issues. I would love to see dwarves get the ablity to build farms on hills. Also a city building to represent underground fungus farms would be an awsome way to add a few more food points without having to come out of the mountains.

I played through as both dwarf factions and was kind of disapointed in that their cities did better in open plains than in hills and mountains. This is mainly due to farming issues. I would love to see dwarves get the ablity to build farms on hills. Also a city building to represent underground fungus farms would be an awsome way to add a few more food points without having to come out of the mountains.

Check out RifE. The Khazad have automatic access to Dwarven Mines (otherwise you need RoK), which provide food, production, commerce, and act as forts, but are limited to 4 per city, and Mushrooms have been added as a resource, harvested by mines.

Top Bottom