Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

If a Civilzation fighting game were made, I would wonder what would Montezuma's moveset be. I bet that it involves using a ceremonial dagger to cut his opponent's chest to pluck out a beating heart to be sacrificed to Huitzilopochtli.

I think Augustus might be able to cough his way through a fight... Why does he look really sick, exactly? And I think Askia looks menacing, particularly with that backdrop.

I think Augustus might be able to cough his way through a fight... Why does he look really sick, exactly?

I think he's supposed to look disinterested, but the real life Augustus was kinda sickly.

So let me thinks... How about Ramasses (I wonder what he can do with that stick)

Throttle people with that blue and gold candy cane of his?

Too bad Bismarck doesn't have his pickelhaube on this time, that'd be a pretty good weapon!

Bismarck has several medals on him, he can use those to strangle an enemy or as projectiles.

Bismarck would tell jokes. At least he'd try.
He'd say something like...

Two bratwurst are in a frying pan. One bratwurst says to the other, “Gosh it’s getting hot in here.” The other bratwurst says… “OH MY GOD A TALKING BRATWURST!”

Bismarck would tell jokes. At least he'd try.
He'd say something like...

"Two bratwurst are in za frying pan. Ein bratwurst says to zie other one, &#8220;<snip>, it is getting hot in here.&#8221; Zie other bratwurst says&#8230; &#8220;MEIN GOTT, A TALKING BRATWURST!&#8221;

iz funny ja? because bratwurst do not speak, you undershtand ja?

Wow, just wow.

Moderator Action: altering other users quotes without clear indication is not acceptable behavior around here. Further please do not try to circumvent the autocensor - language that is censored in English does not become acceptable in German. - ori
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Askia owns them all, purely on the basis that he appears to spend all 6,000 years of in-game history just burning cities.

After you started talking about a Civ V themed fighting game I can't think of anything else lol

Askia owns them all, purely on the basis that he appears to spend all 6,000 years of in-game history just burning cities.
Oh, he just has a meeting room with interactive virtual reality walls! When no one's watching he sets it to a Zen garden.

Imagine the stages!

Dido's moonlight "garden"
Rhamkhamhaeng's (?) head-statue garden
Catherine's hall
Boudicca's village
Pacal's big pyramid
Gandhi's beach :cool:
Casimir castle's bridge
Askia's hell
Napoleon's field
Alex's mountains
Khan's tents
Oda's japanese field Windows XP background, fixed by JSMCAG :D
Harun's peacock palace
Bluetooth's boat :lol:
Maria Theresa's corridor
Kamehameha's hawaii :cool:

:mischief:

Theodora's couch

:mischief:

Oda's Windows XP background

Fixed it for you! :lol:
Also, how could you forget Monctezuma's altar? THAT would be one heck of a stage - right after Askia's eternal fire!

Also - everyone crashing into Partypooper Pedro's office! :lol:

Top Bottom