Israel, Philistines and Biblical Civilizations

Thanks for this amazing mod! I don't understand how to enable music (and leader voice) though. I remember seeing an instruction on how to do it here or on Steam, but I can't find it anymore, and it didn't work when I tried it last time anyway.

Leugi - I've got a voice actor for your David. The guy knows his stuff, so he should be able to get exactly what you need. Let me know where you want me to send his contact info.

How?!
Idvhl, you're awesome!

How?!
Idvhl, you're awesome!

Like I said, I know a guy.

And there's no capital I in the front of my username.

Thanks!

But... what is this letter?
Oh its an L.
(I always forget this, but names should start with a capital letter. :p

Depends on when you downloaded it. Latest version should be on October 2014

I messaged Leugi about it, I've got a guy all lined up.

Depends on when you downloaded it. Latest version should be on October 2014
I mean, is it up to date now? I downloaded it now and replaced what I had before, but the music doesn't work anyway (menu music gets stuck instead).

I'm having a problem where if I encounter Israel I either crash shortly after meeting them or the game freezes when I try to exit to desktop. In my logs I ran across this error code
Code:
[7724.125] Tag (TXT_PROMOTION_MACCABEEFLANK_HELP) does not start with 'TXT_KEY_'
would that cause a problem?

That wouldn't, it would only make the promotion not show its description... Are you using the 3d scene?

Will there be any new updates?

I am, could that be the issue? I've had strange things happen with Mali too...........

I've had strange things happen with Mali too...........

In the last update for Mali I included a 2D version of the screen for people who were crashing with the 3D leader.

(To activate in Mali:
1) Locate your mods folder; (~/Documents/My Games/ Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Mods/Mali (Brave New World).
2) Directly in the Mali mod folder you should find two xml files: “Mali_Leader_Scene” and “Mali_Leader_Scene_Alt”.
3) Delete “Mali_Leader_Scene”.
4) Rename “Mali_Leader_Scene_Alt” to “Mali_Leader_Scene”.)

Is there a way to get Israel without the 3d scene?

I tried playing a game with Israel last night and when I loaded it no city names appear over the cities and they aren't selectable. I turned off all the other mods and it still did this, any ideas?

It's an issue caused by a file within the mod files. Search for the Incompatibility folder inside for details on how to fix it.

Top Bottom