world's dirtiest sea also nuclear waste dump?

The first reason is that it's deliciously cheap and the second that there's lots of pretty campingspots in Czechia. Plus you can go out for dinner for a dime and a nickle :D

You must have left quite an impression, because our gov. made it legal to carry as much has 15 grams of drugs per person from this year onwards :mischief:

Yeah, it's what you get for living with 16 million people at the end of some Europe's most important rivers plus being Europe's entrance for shipped goods. It's one of the reasons I don't mind moving to Sweden, when I'm away from where I live I finally get to breath. Seriously, my nose is always somewhat stuffed here. My doctor calls that the 'Rijnmond-kids' syndrome hehe.

I had this in Toronto. :(

5 Million people living in the metro area. Just didn't agree with my nose. I remember my constant whining to my mom that I couldn't breathe! :lol:

Any drugs or just weed?

drugs of my choice?

New Czech drug guidelines are Europe's most liberal

Just how much is 'a small amount' of cocaine? Czech authorities have reached a consensus - and the answer is probably more than you think!

Move over, Amsterdam! The Czech Republic has usurped the Netherlands as the European country with the most lenient drug laws.

On December 14, Czech Prime Minister Jan Fischer's government approved new standardized limits to clarify the acceptable levels for personal drug use. Under the new law, which took effect January 1, a person may possess up to four tablets of ecstasy, 15 grams of marijuana, 1.5 grams of heroin, or one gram of cocaine, without facing criminal charges.

Czech authorities have been quick to point out that the recently introduced limits do not constitute a change in the law, but rather serve as a clearer definition for law enforcement officials. Police previously relied on the ambiguous term "a small amount" as the dividing line between misdemeanor and felony prosecution.

Under the new law, a person possessing less than the specified amount may still be charged with a misdemeanor - meaning he can be fined, but not jailed, for the offense.

The new levels are by far the most liberal in Europe. The quantities of heroin and marijuana permitted represent nearly three times the amounts allowed under Dutch law, while in neighboring Hungary, drug possession in any amount is potentially punishable by prison sentence.

Deutsche Welle reports

So, not exactly fully legal, but in practice you can do it :)

Under the new law, which took effect January 1, a person may possess up to four tablets of ecstasy, 15 grams of marijuana, 1.5 grams of heroin, or one gram of cocaine, without facing criminal charges.

Spring Break 2010 here I come baby.

I think it is nuts to only allow 1g of coke when they allow 1.5g of heroin. I'd make it 4g instead. And the grass allowance should be at least twice that much.

But other than that, way to go Czech Republic!

You can also grow 3-5 cannabis plants per person, provided that it is for your personal consumption :mischief:

Yep, this is what happens when your country isn't run by politicians :lol:

How can we cleanse the Baltic Sea?

I think we should cleanse Russia. Ethnically.

Russia should just go Aral on the Baltic Sea. No water, no problem.
We should go Karachay on it. :p There's more algae than water in the Baltic last I checked... All its fish have already migrated directly upstream to the Great Lake in the Sky. It's a lost cause imo.

I'd pump out at least 10 kids with Maria Sharapova.

Top Bottom