AND Mega Civ Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hei all

Would this be ok to use in MP ? (I don't realy see why not but before to install it on 5 PCs I ask . . .)

Have you ever thought of having any of the Chinese dynasties as civs like the Song, Qing, Ming, or Han? The city naming could be complicated, but overall I think it would be nice to have a more in depth China

Have you ever thought of having any of the Chinese dynasties as civs like the Song, Qing, Ming, or Han? The city naming could be complicated, but overall I think it would be nice to have a more in depth China

Logically, in doing that, there would be demands for a greater diversity of other nations that were several states rather than just one.

Namely, the Celts would probably be demanded to be divided to Arverni (for Vercingetorix), Senones (for Brennus), Iceni (for Boudicca). The Greeks would likely be demanded to be divided among Athens, Sparta, Corinth, Thebes, Argos, and already there are custom civs for Macedon, Baktria, Minos, Troy, and Mycenae, and the Native Americans have already been divided among Sioux, Iroquois, etcetera.

So I'd say, this idea would probably be a good one for diversity, but it should definitely NOT be like the case with Kemet/Egypt, but ssomething that should allow for people to pick and choose which they want to add in themselves.

hi, read some but not all of this thread. Just found this section due to a tip in rise of man: a new dawn. Tried adding these civs but they all got errors due to the path name being too large and when i tried running the mod it crashed heavily. Big thud. Wondering if there is a solution, if not i will just play with the vanilla civs. Thanks.

I'm sorry, but is there going to be a 1.76? I thought work on this mod stopped.

Also is there a way to get static leaderheads for this?

I'm sorry, but is there going to be a 1.76? I thought work on this mod stopped.

Also is there a way to get static leaderheads for this?

1. Yes, there will be a 1.76 update (likely only going to be updating buildings/units and a flavor change). The idea that work stopped is likely due to the fact that the civs included is largely finalized. Really, the only possibility of new content is if the graphics forum releases some new stuff. I will say, I will consider the possibility of trying to add some of the stuff they recently released.

2. If someone makes static leaderhead art for this, I will add include it as an optional/unloaded module. I have no plans on creating the art for it (chances are that means it will not be made).

This is for 1.75!

I try again.

Is there issue with MP after installing all those new CIV ?

I try again.

Is there issue with MP after installing all those new CIV ?

Sorry if I missed your first post.

Anyways, this is uncharted territory for me (never tested MP). My guess is that it should work if everyone involved in the MP game is using the exact same LHs and Civs.

Steam installations of Civ4BTS cause the file paths to be too large for some folders.

I added an Amazon civilization on my own, and it worked fine when I first played as them. But now, when they emerge as a new state, it's crashing my game. Should I remove them, given that they require a bunch of new mod components like Female units and Female missionaries and such?

Related question; can they be cleanly put in to this mega civ pack? ^^

I can't seem to find the Maori Civ was it not implemented in this mod?
Or am I mistaken?

The Maori were not implemented since it would require the user to also have to run the Polynesian civ for the artstyle, and my philosophy with this is not to require the user to play with a civ they do not want to play with. Also, I think there would also be an issue due to lack of secondary LH art as well.

I added an Amazon civilization on my own, and it worked fine when I first played as them. But now, when they emerge as a new state, it's crashing my game. Should I remove them, given that they require a bunch of new mod components like Female units and Female missionaries and such?

I have not tested Female units and Missionaries mods (I have not even taken a look at them to be honest). I have to ask, does the Amazon civ work without the added civs?

Related question; can they be cleanly put in to this mega civ pack? ^^

I could add them and include them as an unloaded module or a separate download.

I have not tested Female units and Missionaries mods (I have not even taken a look at them to be honest). I have to ask, does the Amazon civ work without the added civs?

I could add them and include them as an unloaded module or a separate download.

With regards to the player choosing the Amazons; Yes. Without any of the added civs, it works. It works with added civs as well.

When starting a custom game and including the Amazons in, the game starts and apparently works normally.

However, in one game I had, I did not include them as a starting civ, and at some point Spain created a new vassal state, the Amazons, and the game would crash. I tried reloading this save many times, and in some saves, they would not create a new state, and in others, they would create the Amazons, but the game would always crash just as the new turn was coming. I don't know if this has to do with the Amazons or any of the Female components, or is just one of the unfixable CTDs inherent in AND.

could someone help me with this, im trying to get part 1, to 5 installed on AND 1.75c, do i just copy and paste, each part in order to the modules? and replace the files that have the same name? i can not get this to work.

Also i tried just adding 1 civ, and use the WOC_installer...and it fails, i read the "read me" and i think im doing it right.

ok, figured that out, having trouble with the Woc_installer

error:merge failed C:\programs(86)2kgames\.\.\.\.\.\Assets\modules\.\.\assests\xml\audio\audioDefines.xml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom