The Forgotten: The Other Civilizations (BNW)

When do you estimate the Isle of Man will be released?

Hiram - any chance you'd be willing to rename your Aboriginals as the Bunuba civ (since that's Jandamarra's people)? Since we're getting more indigenous Australian civs nowadays, it'd be nice to convert your Aboriginals from a blob civ to something more precise.

Thanks!

I've made a couple of balance changes for Nabataea and Saba which I'm doing some testing on, so I'll hopefully release those soon enough (no more OP!!1!). Regarding Palmyra, Brittany and the Manx I'm considering passing on their assets to other modders to take on if they wish. Palmyra has full art and lua for its UA but lacks an XML shell and Brittany is more or less the same barring a few icons and leader art. My Manx civ really only consists of a really awesome leaderscreen that LS made for me a while back, which I'd be happy to pass on to ryanjames for his Manx civ if he likes.

I'm just about to enter into the 3rd year of a Science degree so I'm not sure I'll find the time to finish these civs myself. At the moment I'd rather focus on improving the ones I have finished to the point where I'm happy with them. Latvia and the Uyghurs in particular need some better art :p. They look super amateur compared to the stuff that people are releasing these days.

Hiram, I would be most grateful for just one thing with your civs: TSL values included for Yakuts, Sibirs, Seleucids and Celtic civs, at least for the Earth maps. :) If that would be possible to get some day, it would be delightful.

Anyway, best of luck with your degree. :)

I've made a couple of balance changes for Nabataea and Saba which I'm doing some testing on, so I'll hopefully release those soon enough (no more OP!!1!). Regarding Palmyra, Brittany and the Manx I'm considering passing on their assets to other modders to take on if they wish. Palmyra has full art and lua for its UA but lacks an XML shell and Brittany is more or less the same barring a few icons and leader art. My Manx civ really only consists of a really awesome leaderscreen that LS made for me a while back, which I'd be happy to pass on to ryanjames for his Manx civ if he likes.

I'm just about to enter into the 3rd year of a Science degree so I'm not sure I'll find the time to finish these civs myself. At the moment I'd rather focus on improving the ones I have finished to the point where I'm happy with them. Latvia and the Uyghurs in particular need some better art :p. They look super amateur compared to the stuff that people are releasing these days.

That would actually be great! Me and Calcul8or weren't sure what you were doing, and we were planning a big update to it, possibly with the awesome leader screen!

We'll give full credit to last sword

That would actually be great! Me and Calcul8or weren't sure what you were doing, and we were planning a big update to it, possibly with the awesome leader screen!

We'll give full credit to last sword

Here's what I have: http://imgur.com/a/0NnDs

Credit for the icon goes to TPangolin and to COF for the map!

I think I'm still going to put Palmyra together at some point, seeing as I have all of the assets there just waiting for XML.

Here's what I have: http://imgur.com/a/0NnDs

Credit for the icon goes to TPangolin and to COF for the map!

I think I'm still going to put Palmyra together at some point, seeing as I have all of the assets there just waiting for XML.

Thanks!

We're going to try and update the UA to our original idea, 50% generation of great engineers and the aircraft thing, and we might use the steam packet as a UU too, the current UU is a general gaelic unit, the Kern rather than a notably manx military unit

Er, isn't the Kern the current Ireland UU? Just pointing that out. =]

Waiting for the Manx.

Waiting for the Manx.

Here is the current mod, I've sent a message to calcul8or concerning an update, I might write up some mod support for it aswell (cult. diversity and YNAEMP)

Indeed! For some though (like myself) Decisions is more a formality, and I'm happy with simplicity when it comes down to it. For others though (like Neirai) he aims to make them just as awesome, and crazy complex as the original civs that we make.

I'm glad he's in that camp, because ultimately it comes to quality vs. quantity :)

I have no idea how to code E&D, but I expect it to have enough triggers in the Lua code to broadcast a Cards Against Humanity game on Tumblr, dummy buildings until the eye can see, and lots of extra code that will never cater to those that aren't playing with E&D.

I have no idea how to code E&D, but I expect it to have enough triggers in the Lua code to broadcast a Cards Against Humanity game on Tumblr, dummy buildings until the eye can see, and lots of extra code that will never cater to those that aren't playing with E&D.

Its fairly simple to be honest, even when you want to do something mildly complex.

Top Bottom