Greater Europe - People of the Old World

Also, what does "earlier" mean on the Grod? Hopefully it's early enough to secure a religion, otherwise it's kinda .

EDIT: god dammit civfanatics whachu doing to my swears

sh*tty.

I'm not sure, I think both can be used - Gord was the one used on Wikipedia anyway. Same thing though, it can be changed fairly easily anyway. By earlier... I have no idea, a tech or so? The idea behind Great Moravia is that you can adopt any religion, and use that as much to your advantage as you want, though you can go found whatever religion you want anyway. They were also partially made as the Christian equivalent of the Slavs, given Great Moravia counts as a pan-Slavic empire to some degree. Thanks for your help anyway!

I see. I now googled it, it seems to be exactly that. There seems to be many words for it: hill fort, gord, i even found "fortified settlement". In Slovakia, we have a term that's used near exclusively for the medieval ones in Great Moravia (hradisko), so I'll try to source from articles about those to get the most relevant info to Great Moravia.

So I finally won my first game with Romania. It was nice, first time I've decided to go down the Religious path, though the benefits didn't really flesh out until the Middle Ages, but the extra culture certainly helped given that I grabbed way more Policies than usual. I kinda missed the extra great person generation from the Garden, but oh well, can't have anything.

I never had any notice from Steam saying that I could update Carol, so I kept having the bug throughout, is only the direct download updated or...?

Edit: I think the Direct Download for Austro-Hungary is broken.

Spain later; first, Dál Riata!

Leader: Aedan I
Annuls of Ulster: +1 Gold and Faith for every Great Work. Cities that have adopted a religion gain a free Monastery, which has an additional Great Work of Writing slot.
Currach: Replaces Trireme. Has +1 movement, and can create fishing boats. Costs 25% less to build.
Fili: Replaces Missionary. Can Start a Golden Age, Preform a Concert Tour, or Write a Political Treatise. May be build at the discovery of Theology.

Known Bugs:
Icons still don't display correctly in places. Working on that.

Steam

Explain that, please.

Update (because I decided to do nothing for a while) - I've been working on Mercia, and this is an error.
Spoiler :
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/537388166506517737/11E2ED84D21A23EF4574A8C55F9CFE0F94DC64D2/

Needless to say, I need to work on it. :p

@Hoop Thrower - Thanks! Hopefully I can use that somewhere - which civ would be most appropriate?

@Natan35 -Um, yeah, I need to update Dal Riata. Will get to it.

Oooh, Mercia, huh? I had a design for those from ages back, along with a boatload of other ones. Maybe the Fiat Lux pack will exist one day after all! =]

Update (because I decided to do nothing for a while) - I've been working on Mercia, and this is an error.
Spoiler :
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/537388166506517737/11E2ED84D21A23EF4574A8C55F9CFE0F94DC64D2/

Needless to say, I need to work on it. :p

@Hoop Thrower - Thanks! Hopefully I can use that somewhere - which civ would be most appropriate?

@Natan35 -Um, yeah, I need to update Dal Riata. Will get to it.

The more civilizations syndrome is spreading in this forum like Ebola is spreading in a-you got my point...:p

What do you mean by that? :(

Its when modders post art in their OP page much earlier then they gonna use it\ significantly delaying civs in order to achieve both quality and quantity\getting hints from JFD, being referenced constantly by JFD.
(Never said its bad thing though, just that its spreading like cholera was spreading in Israeli swamp in the mid- again, you got my point.):p

Natan. Stop digging. The international community does not recognise your right to settle on the Earth's core.

I'm just glad Dal Riata's getting an update. It's an interesting Civ with a lot going for it. =]

Natan. Stop digging. The international community does not recognise your right to settle on the Earth's core.

I'm just glad Dal Riata's getting an update. It's an interesting Civ with a lot going for it. =]

It's true though, I am constantly delaying civs :p There's a lot of civs I want to do, just not enough art or Lua. Which is a problem.

See, Scapegrace? I'm always right.
Also, my Israelcube has all the money in the world. Mwhahahah. Ha. Ha. Not funny.:p

Ooh, Mercia huh? Nice.

As for the Great Moravia civilopedia entries, I'll try to do it sometime this week. Got this great book about Slovak history from a cousin so I have a nice and somewhat consistent source instead of piecing together info about Great Moravia from the web.

Why... why to ruin the surprise?!

Top Bottom