Additional Civilizations (by DJSHenninger)

All i know is that the fortresses are from different centuries and that every fortress has it's own story... here is a full list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_castles_in_the_Republic_of_Macedonia
i'm sorry :/

No problem, I can write something about a couple of fortresses such as Samuil's, Marko's and Kale.

Alright thanks...please make them for the normal version when you have time :) I would be very grateful

Were you the one asking for a Croatia for the vanilla (normal) version? I can start with that one. I have some time now.

No problem, I can write something about a couple of fortresses such as Samuil's, Marko's and Kale.

Were you the one asking for a Croatia for the vanilla (normal) version? I can start with that one. I have some time now.

Yup,why is the normal one called vanilla? Lol(noob)

Yup,why is the normal one called vanilla? Lol(noob)

Idk, I didn't make it up :p Well, you should know by now that the "vanilla" version of Croatia is available, I sent you a pm. I hope you like it and that it doesn't have any bugs :D

Thanks man I downloaded it but....
where do I need to put the file?

Depends on what kind of computer you got, but it basically comes to this:
My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization V/MODS

A small question about Armenia: why isn't Yerevan the capital?

A small question about Armenia: why isn't Yerevan the capital?

I more or less based Armenia around the time of the Artaxiad Dynasty or more specifically, around the time of Tigranes II. The capital at that time was Artashat. I might change that, since Yerevan is totally absent too (and so there's still the city state of Yerevan in the game, which is rather strange).

What changes were made to the Sikh Empire?

What changes were made to the Sikh Empire?

Not much, I updated the civilization icon as well as the Gurdwara icon. I added "AI_PROPHET'' to the UU, so the AI should be able to build Holy Sites. I hope it doesn't malfunction xD Hmh, it still needs some kind of unique unit skin. Any idea how I can access the unit .dds files of the game? (never mind, got it) I might simply recolor the general unit skin to better match the icon.

I should probably list the other small updates I did as well. As a side note, I can now update/upload mods again on Steam Workshop :D

Albania:
- Civilization icon updated

Burma:
- fixed 'bug' where Burma would gain +2 gold per engineer slot instead of +1.

Romania:
- Instead of +15% Building production in conquered cities, conquering a city now lowers unhappiness from number of cities by 3%, which coincides more with the rest of the trait.

Pakistan:
- Instead of the vague trait description, I now chose 4 luxuries that better reflect Pakistan today: Cotton, Silk, Citrus and Sugar (was Cotton, Silk, Dyes and Incense).
- +1 base Food from UB removed. Increased production costs by 30%, so the player is reluctant to build it until later.
- Since the UB promotes a tall empire, I increase the science per city from agreements from 5% to 10%.

Vietnam:
- Recolored the unit skin of the UU to better match the icon.
- Icon slightly updated (not visible in this thread, I was lazy)

Hey,so for the Croatia Vanilla version,works perfect :) I played around 130 with Croatia,defeated 2 City States(Helsinki and Tyre)
Have a lot of Cities(Zagreb,Split,Rijeka,Sl. Brod,Karlovac,Pula,Osijek etc.)
No bugs AT ALL. Great work,legend :D

Hey,so for the Croatia Vanilla version,works perfect :) I played around 130 with Croatia,defeated 2 City States(Helsinki and Tyre)
Have a lot of Cities(Zagreb,Split,Rijeka,Sl. Brod,Karlovac,Pula,Osijek etc.)
No bugs AT ALL. Great work,legend :D

Ok, Great, I'm glad it works :)

Also, the 'beta' version of Macedonia can now be downloaded.

What does a "medium sized city" mean?
Around 10 :c5citizen:?

I tried to explain it in 'notes', but it's very vague. I tried it a couple of times. The first time when my capital hit 12 citizens, I could build the defenses. The second time after 20 citizens, but my growth rate was greater. The third time was when my capital had 11 citizens. It's not culture-related, or production-related. It's not a fixed population size either. But generally you're able to build additional fortifications in late-medieval, early-renaissance era.

Eh, try to avoid taking City-States, there are usually no benefits to it whatsoever.
Although, if you are playing on Settler or so it's unimportant.

I don't really know how to strategically play this game,so it doesn't really matter,anyways im playing on difficulty 2 or 3 im a beginner :)

First of all THANK YOU FOR THE MACEDONIAN MOD !!! There're no words to describe how I feel now !!! I'm playing with it now, and i will play with it till the rest of my life . My happiness is now equal to the joy of a little kid whose father bought him his favorite toy :D:D:D:D Thanks man, may God protect everything that you have and may He give you everything that you don't have !!! Now i can say farewell to renaming civilizations and their cities :D:D:D The picture with the map, wow... it's wonderful !!! I have only 2 questions (this may sound a little selfish, sorry) 1) Why didn't you put the songs as themes :/ and 2) when i build the walls and the additional walls the disappear from the city, i mean i have them both but you can't see them unless you open the city screen :/

First of all THANK YOU FOR THE MACEDONIAN MOD !!! There're no words to describe how I feel now !!! I'm playing with it now, and i will play with it till the rest of my life . My happiness is now equal to the joy of a little kid whose father bought him his favorite toy :D:D:D:D Thanks man, may God protect everything that you have and may He give you everything that you don't have !!! Now i can say farewell to renaming civilizations and their cities :D:D:D The picture with the map, wow... it's wonderful !!! I have only 2 questions (this may sound a little selfish, sorry) 1) Why didn't you put the songs as themes :/ and 2) when i build the walls and the additional walls the disappear from the city, i mean i have them both but you can't see them unless you open the city screen :/

I simply forgot to add the music lol. And about the additional walls, do you mean the graphics? There are no graphics. I'm not a 3D graphics artist :p I'll try to add the music later :)

Edit: Really glad you like it, btw :p

Started a game with Macedonia and ragequitted because Haile Selassie is a douche in my games.
Anyways, the only thing I noticed is the relatively rough DoM speech, the introduction is just meh.
Should start with something like "Be praised Samuel, Macedonia's greatest leader..."
or something like that if you get what I'm saying.

Started a game with Macedonia and ragequitted because Haile Selassie is a douche in my games.
Anyways, the only thing I noticed is the relatively rough DoM speech, the introduction is just meh.
Should start with something like "Be praised Samuel, Macedonia's greatest leader..."
or something like that if you get what I'm saying.

Haile Selassie was a noob in my last game :p Had to save him from Sweden and Russia. And yeah, I know I can probably write a better DOM Speech. I can't even remember how it starts lol. Oh yes, I was really like: let's get this over with.. :p

yes i mean the graphics :) When i build the additional wall, a wall appears around the city, but when i build Walls the walls around the city disappear from the graphic xD
p.s. if you put the songs would you please add this greeting : "They say that only the sun is older then Macedonia. Welcome! I'm Samuel, Tsar of Macedonia." and please inform me when you'll put the songs so that i can download the mod again :) (of course if you're willing to do that)

Top Bottom