Can't select International Games

CatOfTheCanals

Chieftain
Hi all.

I've just recently purchased the BNW expansion and I'm heaving trouble with the World Congress. Everything worked fine but when I initiated the Fair Game project there was no way for me to contribute production. The same is happening now with the Internation Game. I'm at a loss. Is this a bug? As I understand it the option to choose a city's production to be International Games should appear beneath the Research an Wealth options in a citiy's production list. But it doesn't. I've restarted the game, same thing. This is turning me nuts! :crazyeye: Am I doing something wrong??:confused:

is the resolution already passed in the WC or did you just put it on the agenda for the next congress?

It's not enough to propose a world project, it must have passed the congress in order to start contributing. (These are really popular with the AI but you still have to wait the 30 turns) The option to contribute will then be removed whenever it completes.

Thanks about the screen name! :lol:

And thank you for the replies. Well the thing is it has been passed and all the other civs are contributing... only I can't :(

Have you looked at the very bottom of the cities production list? Where you also have the Production -> Science and Production -> Gold options?

The build queue for international projects is quirky and does not behave quite like it does for everything else. You can add it, but only if there is one-and-only-one other thing in the queue. Then you delete that one other thing. If you want, you can add one-and-only one thing in the queue behind the international project.

Top Bottom