Sukritact's Events and Decisions

One minor point of critique: I would have liked to have known what benefits creating a "Code of Laws in the Capitol" provided me before I enacted the "decision."

Other than that, I've been enjoying the beta immensely.

P.S. Congratulation on the Sami recognition!

For doing so I usually check the Civilopedia... but a more direct way might be useful.

One minor point of critique: I would have liked to have known what benefits creating a "Code of Laws in the Capitol" provided me before I enacted the "decision."

Other than that, I've been enjoying the beta immensely.

P.S. Congratulation on the Sami recognition!

For doing so I usually check the Civilopedia... but a more direct way might be useful.
Okay, I'll add the ability to add a link to a pedia entry on right click.

Would it be possible to get a list of compatible modded civs in the OP? It must be fairly small right now. So far I know that these are all compatible:

• Belgium
  • Great Britain
  • Khazaria
  • Switzerland
  • Norway
  • Churchill
  • Hitler
  • Carthage
  • The Papal States
  • All of Tomatekhs, with the exception of the Harappa
  • Cuba
  • The Mapuche
  • Polynesia (I'm assuming this is a split similar to India)
  • Inuit
  • Khmer

Would it be possible to get a list of compatible modded civs in the OP? It must be fairly small right now. So far I know that out of JFD's mods these are compatible

• Belgium
  • Great Britain
  • Khazaria
  • Switzerland
  • Norway
  • Churchill
  • Hitler
  • Carthage
  • The Papal States

As well as Cuba from Leuigi. I might be missing a lot of them but I'm sure they'll trickle through.

All of mine are compatible (with the exception of Harappa which I'm working on a larger update for first). Although, I should note I was waiting to rebalance their decisions once the mod was officially released.

Aside, from Cuba the Mapuche are also compatible... I'll be updating the rest soon though

The Inuit, which should be released tomorrow will also have compatibility.

Would it be possible to get a list of compatible modded civs in the OP? It must be fairly small right now. So far I know that these are all compatible:

• Belgium
  • Great Britain
  • Khazaria
  • Switzerland
  • Norway
  • Churchill
  • Hitler
  • Carthage
  • The Papal States
  • All of Tomatekhs, with the exception of the Harappa
  • Cuba
  • The Mapuche
  • Polynesia (I'm assuming this is a split similar to India)
  • Inuit

I'm planning on support for my civs, but I'm not sure how soon it will happen.

I mentioned in another thread that I always save my game before accessing the "Enact Decisions" screen because I'll sometimes Crash To Desktop. JFD seconded this, so I thought I'd formally mention it here. I don't know if this has anything to do with the mod still being in beta phase or not.

Must say it's only happened twice to me, so in my particular case I don't know if its related (nothing odd on the logs anyway, and I get other random crashes sometimes too, so yeah), but it could be the same.

Okay, as I can't seem to reproduce the crashes myself, I'm gonna release a new beta. Check the OP, a link will be located below the icon.

You can consider the Decisions system to be in the "released but I'll come back to fix it occasionally as people complain about stuff" phase, and the Events system to still be in beta.

The Events system has been disabled by default due to an extreme lack of events, meaning you're very likely to get a bunch of comets stopping you from ever obtaining a GA, nonetheless it can be re-enabled modifying the settings located in the mod's root folder (EventsAndDecisions_Settings.lua). I suggest re-enabling both the Random and Scheduled events if you want to do that.

Players will be glad to hear that all Civ Decisions have been included in this version. I cannot say with any certainty that the balance is good however :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I also get many crashes when I use this mod. However, with me, there is no pattern. It happens whether I open the decisions screen or not. This does not happen when I don't run the mod, and I have not found any pattern.

If there is some way to enable logging or anything like that, I'd gladly do it to help find the source of this error. This is a great mod, and needs to be successful.

Top Bottom