City-State Diplomacy Mod (CSD)

I'm using the 2-15 version CSD for CPB, with only Community Patch (so I deleted the CBP compatibility folder as per instructions), everything is fine, except the Patronage tree remains unchanged. I looked at the files and saw that the policy changes are all in the (deleted) CPB folder.

I guess this is because they reference stuff in there, but my problem is without any changes to Patronge there is still that +25% gold donation policy sitting around the top of the tree, being useless.

Was this an oversight or did I mess it up somewhere?

I'm using the 2-15 version CSD for CPB, with only Community Patch (so I deleted the CBP compatibility folder as per instructions), everything is fine, except the Patronage tree remains unchanged. I looked at the files and saw that the policy changes are all in the (deleted) CPB folder.

I guess this is because they reference stuff in there, but my problem is without any changes to Patronge there is still that +25% gold donation policy sitting around the top of the tree, being useless.

Was this an oversight or did I mess it up somewhere?

Head over to the Community Balance Patch forum – the version of CSD you need to use with the CBP is linked on the How to Install thread.
G

I'm not using the Balance Patch.
I am using the version on the How To Install page.
Is that not the one I should be using with only the CP?

edit: Also was this the correct thread to ask this question in?

I'm not using the Balance Patch.
I am using the version on the How To Install page.
Is that not the one I should be using with only the CP?

edit: Also was this the correct thread to ask this question in?

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. You can use that version with just the CP, yes, however I (foolishly) removed the CSD policies from that version of CSD. I'll come up with a solution. Sorry!

G

I have completed the German Translation.

Thank you, for the Great Mod.:thumbsup:

How do i disable the AI Difficulty(for the free units ect) setting in the sql. Is it this section

CSD AI (not the DLL!)
1 = Core AI Tweaks Enabled (Default)
2 = Core AI Tweaks Disabled
*/

How do i disable the AI Difficulty(for the free units ect) setting in the sql. Is it this section

CSD AI (not the DLL!)
1 = Core AI Tweaks Enabled (Default)
2 = Core AI Tweaks Disabled
*/

The AI gets free units? No wonder they get such ridiculously high influence numbers with CSs.

Hello. I download this mod just a few days ago and I am really enjoying it! However I do have a few questions. I would appreciate any help with this.

1) The Embassies: If you go to war with a city-state and destroy another Civ's embassy, do they lose the 1 vote they got? If so can you now build your embassy and claim the vote? What about if you takeover the capital of a Civ who has embassies, do you then take control of them? Would you have to completely conquer them to gain control? What, if anything, can you do if someone beats you in making an embassy with a CS?

2) Disabled changes: Your tweeks to the Mausolem of Halicarnassus and the Reliquary Belief, how do you enable them?

3) The Diplomatic Units: They all say that you will receive a large amount of gold when you use them, however every time i move one to any city-state I have often gotten 0 to 1 gold...that is not a "large amount". Am I doing something wrong?

4) Grand Temple: Getting 1 vote for every 6 cities that follow your religion. Do the city-states count as "Cities" or is it only cities built by yourself and other Civs? I also see some things that say that their thing counts for "foreign Cities" does this also include city-states?

Hello. I download this mod just a few days ago and I am really enjoying it! However I do have a few questions. I would appreciate any help with this.

1) The Embassies: If you go to war with a city-state and destroy another Civ's embassy, do they lose the 1 vote they got? If so can you now build your embassy and claim the vote? What about if you takeover the capital of a Civ who has embassies, do you then take control of them? Would you have to completely conquer them to gain control? What, if anything, can you do if someone beats you in making an embassy with a CS?

2) Disabled changes: Your tweeks to the Mausolem of Halicarnassus and the Reliquary Belief, how do you enable them?

3) The Diplomatic Units: They all say that you will receive a large amount of gold when you use them, however every time i move one to any city-state I have often gotten 0 to 1 gold...that is not a "large amount". Am I doing something wrong?

4) Grand Temple: Getting 1 vote for every 6 cities that follow your religion. Do the city-states count as "Cities" or is it only cities built by yourself and other Civs? I also see some things that say that their thing counts for "foreign Cities" does this also include city-states?

1.) Embassies cannot be destroyed. If a CS is captured, and it had an embassy in it, that vote is lost. If you destroy a civilization, you get whatever embassy votes they had before they died.

2.) There's an option in the options.sql file of the CSD. I wouldn't, though.

3.) They should say influence, not gold- you probably have a mod that overwrites a tooltip from CSD.

4.) All cities, including CSs.

Something is wrong. Every turn, during a golden age, I keep getting great diplomats being born when I get a Great Diplomat point like the scrivener's office.

Gazebo -

I think I've also got an issue where during wartime, I can't access city-state lists via diplomacy windows. Also, my city nameplates don't update with population nor production changes. Also, some CS city nameplates break entirely (I'll take a screenshot next time it happens) where elements are spread out over an area and show incorrect name/religion/etc. info.

Gazebo -

I think I've also got an issue where during wartime, I can't access city-state lists via diplomacy windows. Also, my city nameplates don't update with population nor production changes. Also, some CS city nameplates break entirely (I'll take a screenshot next time it happens) where elements are spread out over an area and show incorrect name/religion/etc. info.

Sounds like a bad lua install - what mod set are you using?
G

Sounds like a bad lua install - what mod set are you using?
G

In roughly the correct load order:

Spoiler :
Mestizo Music
Iroquois City Names
Dynamic Culture Overview
Cultural Diversity
No Spy Freeloaders
Civ IV Leader Traits in Civ V
Randomize City Names
City-State Diplomacy
Separate Great People Counters
BarbIE
Historical Religions Complete
More Mercantile Mod
Gibraltar, Reef, and Krakatoa Fixes
Argentina
Aymara
Ayyubid
Bolivia
Burma
Chile
Chola
Cuba
Gran Columbia
Israel
Kilwa
Mapuche
Maratha
Maurya
Muisca
Mughals
Nazca
Paraguay
Peru
Sami
Tibet
Tiwaniku
Tupi

And thank you so much for this mod. It's one of my favorites!

In roughly the correct load order:

Spoiler :
Mestizo Music
Iroquois City Names
Dynamic Culture Overview
Cultural Diversity
No Spy Freeloaders
Civ IV Leader Traits in Civ V
Randomize City Names
City-State Diplomacy
Separate Great People Counters
BarbIE
Historical Religions Complete
More Mercantile Mod
Gibraltar, Reef, and Krakatoa Fixes
Argentina
Aymara
Ayyubid
Bolivia
Burma
Chile
Chola
Cuba
Gran Columbia
Israel
Kilwa
Mapuche
Maratha
Maurya
Muisca
Mughals
Nazca
Paraguay
Peru
Sami
Tibet
Tiwaniku
Tupi

And thank you so much for this mod. It's one of my favorites!

So the city banners are messing up? CSD doesn't touch city banners - only city-state windows and the cityview window.

G

Describe your mod setup. Sounds like you didn't install everything correctly.
G

I currently have it with Community Patch and the CSD (v.26) and Civ 4 (V.10) from the 'How to Install Community patch' page. I'd also been using JFD's cultural diversity, Piety and Prestige and Exploration Continued Expanded. I've tried turning off all other mods and have been getting the same problem.

Top Bottom