embassy cause covet your land?

Were you able to hold up? If not, did you try reloading?

No, utterly crushed 20 times over.

I restarted and didn't accept embassy in next game unless they were all the way across the atlantic. I play earth on largest map scale w Diety level. I like the extra gold from embassy's but sometimes not worth it especially if you pick the wrong civ, and on Diety level the computer seems to have a horde of units to attack with at any given time.

I won the one I restarted though.

Doesn't actually work that well; if your capital is coastal, they'll find it easily by caravel. If interior, then eventually their scout unit will be on your landmass and will probably find a hill just outside your territory to see it before your culture expands to it.

I think he just means hold off on it until you get scouted if it's someone you know is nearby. I used to do that in G+K, but I need the gold too much to put it off in BNW.

I've been playing Civ II. Ever since Gandhi nuked me, I've been jaded.

I know, I would use it.

I almost suffered a similar fate in civ 5 with gandhi but he didn't get to actually nuke me. However he did get to complete the Manhattan project.

But I play as Ghandi :p

Ah, well that explains it. A chaotic pacifist. Interesting alignment.

G - I'm going to stay neutral during this conflict, even if i have to kill all of you with my nukes. I bring you... Peace of the Dead. Muahahahahhahahaha

He invented the Red Wedding!!!

Top Bottom