Is this kinda bad?

Milk

Chieftain
That I'm really excited about getting a normalized score of ~7100 on Noble?:rolleyes: Not too sure if that's a show of my noobishness or if it's an accomplishment.

Vikings
Small Map
18 Civs
Epic

Very, very unexpected Diplomatic victory. I was going for a score (I was in the 4000s and 2nd place, Ethiopia, had around 3000) and I was getting scared because my buddy Zara Yakob was about 1/3 done with the spaceship and there were 100 turns left, then amazingly in 2005 I somehow won the UN Diplomatic Victory Election. I had been elected the leader ever since it was built, except for right when it was built by Victoria she got leader, and ever since the option for Diplomatic Victory came up I had been proposing it, not expecting it pass. But after about 20 or so attempts the message "Ragnar has won a Diplomatic Victory!" caught me by surprise.:lol:

Yes it is kinda bad, you played badly? But even if you play on Deity and do that victory again, (Imagine it, you beat game on Deity) you still get the same title, ¨Ivan The Terrible¨. Must be good game though, but i dont care what i've been during the game, if you win, then it is a victory, no matter what.

Yes it is kinda bad, you played badly? But even if you play on Deity and do that victory again, (Imagine it, you beat game on Deity) you still get the same title, ¨Ivan The Terrible¨. Must be good game though, but i dont care what i've been during the game, if you win, then it is a victory, no matter what.

This was actually the best game I've ever played.

Why would it be bad? If you played your best game yet and won you should feel good about it. In single player you only really compete against yourself by trying to do better each time. Good job with the victory I say, I can't for the life of me get a diplomatic victory. No matter how I try the world ends up hating me and my warmongering ways. Also it's a bit wierd you get more points for killing everyone than for being nice to them.

Why would it be bad? If you played your best game yet and won you should feel good about it. In single player you only really compete against yourself by trying to do better each time. Good job with the victory I say, I can't for the life of me get a diplomatic victory. No matter how I try the world ends up hating me and my warmongering ways. Also it's a bit wierd you get more points for killing everyone than for being nice to them.

Well, everyone I had fought died. I killed 5 of the 7 that were eliminated. Still kinda weird that no-one hated me though. ('Cept Toku, he always hates everyone though.)

A victory is a victory. Although your score was kind of low, but what can you expect playing against 18 other civs.

Top Bottom