Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Monarchy

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Republic

Votes: 50 45.9%

• Total voters

Himalia

Overlord of Eternity.
Theres been an ongoing debate on this forum about what goverment is best its looks like there will be a clear winner omn this but it would still be intresting to see who comes second and how close it will be.

So whats you fav government and why ?

Im going for Democracey myself, yes its drawback is war weariness but i find all it good sides more than counter this as all that extra revenue allows you to push for a good tech lead and extar cash allows you to keep people happier alot easier than other governments. Workers are pretty good as well.

This again?

Just search for 'Government'. There's enough of those kind of threads around.

Republic is not the best govt in every aspect, but it´s the best for me.
Btw, I wonder who will vote for Despotism :crazyeye: . And what happend to Feudalism?

I use Monarchy, because of my warmongerness, and so I can pay the citizens, instead of whip them.

I use Monarchy, as I am a war-mongerer, and it is my favourite government for war.

/\na|7chy 411 t3h w4yz0rz!!!!!11110ne

As a devoted peacemonger, I like democracy.

Hey who voted fo Anarchy !!! ?

12ea56 said:
U forgot something! FEUDALISM!

Opps sorry kinda forgot that one i dont think it will hav had a major effect on the result if any.

Republic never works for me, so I usually go despotism/democracy or despotism/monarchy/democracy (if I'm religious). Due to this, I choose Democracy.

Love communism. Don't have to care about hapiness a lot. Exeptionally low corruption, war wearness.

The corruption is not all that good really in Communism its just spread out evenly across your empire.

I'm rather fond of Fascism. Zenophobia isn't much of a problem since I burn down all enemy cities, and it has low corruption and gargantuan unit support.

Top Bottom